chapter 9

as she pulled into noah's driveway she couldn't help but stare at lee and elle.

they were at the top of the driveway yelling at eachother.

why were those two mad at eachother? they never ever fight.

when they saw reya watching them they both stopped arguing and watched her as she got out of her car.

"everything okay you two?" she asked them.
elle nodded and lee scoffed.
"um okay,i hope you guys figure everything out" reya said and walked to the front door.

when she opened the front door lee called her name.
she turned her head
"why don't you ask noah why i'm mad at elle. i would love to know what he has to to say" he said to her.
she nodded her head and went in the house.
as soon as she went inside she ran up to noahs room.

he was laying on his bed scrolling through his phone.

when he saw reya standing there he shut his phone off.
she was standing there with her arms crossed.
"what" he asked with a laugh
"why are elle and lee yelling at eachother? what did you do?" she asked.
"how is that my fault?" he asked.
"i don't know. but lee told me to ask you." she said.
noah rolled his eyes.
"me and elle kissed" he answered.

reya raised her eyebrows
"you and...elle?" she asked with a sad tone.
"it just happened. i don't know" he answered
she rolled her eyes.

it honestly made her sad to think of noah with another girl. she didn't know why. it never has in the past. noah never had a real relationship because he was a fuck boy who didn't want a relationship and was only interested in the sex part. but finding out he kissed someone else today just made her so sad.

she made her way to his bed and laid down.
she put the sheets over her body and her head on the pillow. she laid on her side so she could face noah.

"what's wrong" he asked.
"nothing just tired" she lied.
"how was ayden's" he asked.
she rolled her eyes.
"it was fine." she answered.
"he didn't try to hurt you right?" he asked.
"no noah" she sassed.
he put his hands up.
"what's with the attitude" he asked.
she hit his shoulder.
he laughed.
"gremlin" he said.
"gremlin" she mocked.
"we should probably check on elle and lee" reya said.
"why? so lee can try to hit on you" noah said.
"oh my god noah. get over that. i'm not interested in him. and even if i was why do you care?" she scolded.
"cmon we both know you will never be interested in lee. he's a dork and not your type. and you know relatives are off limits" he said.
"um that's a rule between elle and lee too and you didn't help elle follow that rule earlier now did you" she sassed.

noah rolled his eyes.
it made him so angry when lee tried to hit on reya. it made him so mad when reya would keep going back to ayden even though he treats her like shit. it made him so angry when he was in the locker room and all the guys would talk about how hot reya is and the things they wanna do with her in bed. it made him angry when he watched guys check reya out. it made him so angry that he couldn't just have reya all to himself.

she grabbed his arm and made him get out of the bed.

she led him down the staircase and they went outside to the front yard where elle and lee were still standing and arguing.

"alright both of you shut up" noah said.
reya lightly hit noah's chest.
he liked when she hit his chest.

"let's talk this out maturely" reya said.
elle shook her head and lee rolled his eyes.

noah stood there and watched reys as she talked to elle and lee like they're two 5 year olds fighting over a stuffed animal.

"look, i'm sure elle doesn't have feelings for noah and she didn't mean for the kiss to happen" reya said to lee.
elle nodded her head.
"i'm sorry lee seriously." elle said.

lee's face dulled and he smiled.
"just don't do it again...please" he said to elle.
she shook her head and they hugged each other

reya smiled "i think my work here is done"
she gave the two of them high fives and turned around to see noah staring at her.
"hope you enjoyed the show weirdo" she said to him.
"i always do" he replied.
she raised her eyebrows at him and they went upstairs.