glad my ex called (smut)

it was a normal movie night with two of your closest friends Pete and Colson. A normal movie night basically consists of a sleep over and movies and food and after the week you've had a your job you needed to hang out with the most funniest people on the planet "so what movie we watching?" Pete asked as he brought a huge bowl of popcorn and a small bowl of an assortment of candies "I was thinking maybe Superbad" you say shrugging you shoulder "hell yea that movie is hilarious" colson says getting cosy on your couch then Pete sits on the couch and you start the movie. 

3/4th part of the movie is over so you get the "bed ready for you guys? which meant pillows and blanket all over the floor and you guys laying spread out across you living room floor but then your phone starts ringing and it your ex you pick up the phone but you go to the kitchen to get away from the boys and not disturb the movie "hello?" "what do you want mark?"  you say a little loud but you lower your voice "you baby" "you should have thought about that before you abused and cheated and left me" you say bitterly and out of no where your phone gets snatched from your hand and put on speaker and someone covers your mouth you almost screamed but then you realized it was Pete covering your mouth and colson had your phone "me and your ex playing dress up at my house" colson says and Pete raised is finger "I gave your ex cunnilingus on my couch" Pete says in a devious voice  "she cute" "kawaii" Pete and colson mocking what your ex used to say to you "she has some nice hentai boobies that excites us" colson says with lust in his voice "you motherfuc-" Pete hung up on him "thanks guys you got him off my back but why did you say my like yk this is my house" "no problem but if we said your he would know that your here and we don't need your blood on our hands" Pete jokes

 "well I'm exhausted I'm going to sleep" you start to walk then you hear whispers "you guys coming?" "yea in min" colson says you nod and go to the "bed" about 3 minutes the came the bed but instead of laying with space in between you guys they decide to lay right next to you. you didn't question it because this isn't the first time but for some reason you cant sleep so you just lay there so the boys can sleep but then you feel colson's hard cock pressed against your waist and Pete is kissing and sucking on your neck you try to hold back any sound that you could  make so you try to concentrate on something else the on your left where Pete is you hear "mmh y/n your skin is so nice and soft" he says as he continues to give you multiple hickeys and you hear colson on your other side saying "you feel that you made me like that" 

you finally speak up "what are you guys doing?" "well y/n were not liars so were not gonna say to your ex that we gave you head and not do it" colson said rubbing your thigh "so were gonna make the lie a truth" Pete says as he put his hand on your waist right under your boob "um I don't know guys" "y/n didn't you say that telling the truth was your biggest new year resolution why give up now" "uh fine but just this once" "whatever you say" colson says turning your face to make out with him while Pete took of your shirt real quick and played with your nipples then after a while Pete went down to your core and colson went to your boobs and did the same but on your right boob while Pete blew cold air on your most likely wet core which made you shiver and slightly moan "I wanna listen to that beautiful sound more y/n you need to speak up a lot more angel" colson said in your ear then bit the lobe thats all you needed you started moaning the loudest you could "thats better kitten" Pete said then bit you sensitive clit which made you almost cum but they moved away "not yet" colson said as he switched places with Pete and you always knew colsons fingers looked nice but you didn't know they felt this amazing and Petes tongue is one of the best things you've ever felt.

you felt very close "guys can I cum now?" you asked as you moaned "yea" colson said as he attacked your core and soon you felt yourself in pure pleasure and ecstasy then after you calm down sorta colson spoke up "open your mouth" you followed he sucked on you core once again and Pete sucked you nipple once again and then colson spit in your mouth and then Pete did "swallow it now kitten" Pete said you swallowed it "uh thank you guys for helping me keeping my New Year resolution going" "no problem" Pete said winking you all laid back down and got comfortable and you spoke up once more and said "im so glad my ex called"