Chapter One: Locked away

Yes the other one will not be updated in a while..when I say a while I mean like forever..enjoy x3 (human-ish)

-Bonnie's POV-

I wake up in a dark and dingy old room, I look around with my red glowing eyes...I saw Freddy, Foxy and Chica lying there like they are dead, I shake Freddy with the one arm I have "F-Freddy?" I say, I move onto Chica and I give her a shake "C-C-Chica?" I say now worried, finally I move onto Foxy "F-F-F-Foxy?" I quiver, then I realize something they are all shut down, I begin to cry, why?, why am I surviving and not shut down...why do I need to go through this pain of being alone without my friends, I curl up into a ball and sob my tears "Freddy, Foxy...Chica" I mutter to myself, I went to Freddy and embraced him..before this me and him were perfectly happy together and now to see him all broken and lifeless..is just horrible. Suddenly I let go of him as I could hear talking outside of the room, I pressed my bunny ear against the door to hear whats going on.

-Toy Bonnie's POV-

I sigh as my boss Toy Freddy is telling us about the new place with the others (Balloon boy, Marionette, Toy Chica, Mangle) "S-Save us" I faintly hear, my eyes widened "Did you guys just hear that?" I said. "Hear what?" Toy Chica says puzzled, "Umm...Never mind" I mutter as I closed my eyes gently, but I'm sure I heard someone say something "S-Save us.." my eyes instanltly opened, I went to where to noise was coming from, I read the sign..Parts and Service...I went to open the door "DON'T TOUCH THAT!!!" I suddenly hear Toy Freddy scream, I turn to him, his eyes black "B-But I heard someone telling me to save them" I reply faintly, he looks really scary when he is like that "Whats in there anyway?" I ask, his eyes went back to baby blue. It felt like forever  when he finally said "...The models from the previous pizzeria" he mutters, "Why didn't you tell us?!" I yell "...There is no point..they are meant to be shut down...dead" Toy Freddy sighs "But BonBon heard someone ask for help" Toy Chica says "It must be in your imagination, now out!" Toy Freddy says "..Yes Sir" I sigh as I walk away with Toy Chica "Come on, I'm sure it wasn't in your imagination" She says "..What makes you say that?" I reply "I heard the Save us after you asked me if I heard it" Chica says..."We got to help that poor soul" I reply..Tonight..