Chapter Five: Dominated

-Bonnie's POV-

This guy, is such a fucking pervert "A-Ah...S-Stop" I moan, "You don't want me to actually stop, do you?" Toy Bonnie says as he took his tongue out of my entrance and put all three fingers in at once which made me scream in agony. "It's alright, I'm just preparing you for what's going to happen soon" he says and licks my ear, making me shiver. Soon he removed his fingers and I could hear the buckles of his trousers been pulled down. I began to squirm and wriggle, trying to escape from this, but he grabbed my ass and pulled me close to him. "Oh, Bonnie are you scared to have my dick deep inside you?, oh dear there is no need to be so frightened" he teases. I mumble to myself "It's alright, just bear it, I can deal with it". I wimp as I feel the tip of his cock touching my entrance, making it twitch. He slowly put the tip inside and then within a few seconds he put the whole thing in, making me scream and clawing the floor. "Ugh..mm" I mumble, trying to deal with it. "Shh, relax Bonnie, or I won't be able to move and you would be in more pain" he says as he put gentle kisses down my spine, making me shiver. I breath out heavily as I got used to having his cock inside of me. "I see you have calmed down, s-so I'll begin to move" Toy Bonnie says. At first I thought he was going to get his cock out of my entrance. When only the tip was there I was starting to get slightly worried, "A-AH!" I scream as he slammed the whole thing in again. He continued to thrust into me, which recoiled with me screaming, this continued for a few minutes, but to me it felt like for hours. I suddenly moaned loudly as he hit something, "A-Ah, looks like I found your sweet spot Bonnie"...I didn't understand what he meant by sweet spot, but he kept hitting it, it felt so good... I could feel myself close to climaxing, I could also feel some pre-cum covering my thighs. Toy Bonnie released with one more forceful and powerful thrust, I release all over the floor as well. He pulled out of me, I plummet on the floor exhausted, just when I thought it was over he began to lick my entrance, getting rid of any cum leaking out of my ass. "Well now wasn't that a show to remember Bonnie" he says as he licks my neck. "Y-You A-Asshole" I mumble. "That's not a very nice thing to say to someone who fixed you" he sighs, "However, you can't deny that you didn't enjoy it, at least according to your facial expression bunny boy" he purrs. "I-I didn't e-enjoy it" I growl, as I attempt to get up again, I plummet down onto the floor again recoiling with a sharp pain in my spine. "Bonnie, you should relax" he whispers in my ear, I reply with a glare and growl, I found it very strange when he began to put my clothes on, before I knew it I was fully dressed and so was he. He picked me up bridal style "Come on, you can rest in my room" he says, I roll my eyes "O-Okay, b-but don't do anything perverted" I mumble, "Oh, don't worry I won't do that...much" he whispers seductively down my ear drum..oh boy this is going to be a long night.