Chapter Two: Poor Souls

-Toy Bonnie's POV-

After Toy Freddy told us what is behind them doors, I wanted to go in for ages now, now a week later I am confident enough to open the door. It's midnight, so he wouldn't find me wondering around for the parts and service room. When I arrive, I stare at the door "Okay...fuck here goes" I sigh, I slowly open the door and look around with my flashlight, I saw infront of me a broken chicken, bear and fox "Poor things" I mutter, then I heard sobbing deeper in the room, I follow the sound of crying until at the back of the room I saw a purple bunny crying his eyes out, I felt bad for him, I tap him on the shoudler, he turns around and jumps...he looks scared, I come closer to him then I notice alot of things..he is the most broken, he is missing his left arm and his face is covered in banages and blood and he has cuts, scars and bruises all over his body "Hi there...are you alright?" I say sweetly "W-W-Who...a-are..y-y-ou?!" he says inbetween his sobs "My name is Toy Bonnie, what's your name?" I say..softly "..B-Bonnie" he sobs. I had to do this put a wrapped my arms around him and pulled him into a gentle hug, he seems really shocked "Now..what's wrong?" I say to him "...My other friends are shut down...and I'm not..I've been in here all alone..." he says faintly, I widen my eyes as I hug him...this poor guy as been all alone by himself with his lifeless friends.."Poor soul" I whisper, I hug him tighter "O-Oww...!" he screeches, I let go of him "A-Are you okay?!..did I hurt you?!" I say now startled, but he doesn't reply..he must be really fragile now. 

"TOY BONNIE WHAT DID I SAY ABOUT COM-" Toy Freddy began yelling until he stopped and stared at Bonnie, who looked nervous about this. "...So you weren't lying about this after all" Toy Freddy sighs, "Take the bunny out of here, and meet me and the others on the show stage" Toy Freddy snaps and leaves. "Y-Yes sir.."I help Bonnie get up and help him to get to the show stage. When we got there everybody else was there, he looked horrified. "Here sit here" I muttered to him as I got a chair, he sat down on it without hesistation. "Wow BonBon, so you found him" Toy Chica said "N-Now I'm not the only broken one?" Mangle said. "Yes Mangle" Marionette said sarcastically, and Balloon Boy just looked at Bonnie. "Umm..C-Can I go now?" Bonnie whispers, I wrap my arm and hug him, Toy Freddy seems shocked just as much as Bonnie still is, "U-Um..T-Toy Bonnie?" Bonnie stutters, then I realize what happened last time and I let him go "I-I'm Sorry..I don't want to hurt you again...espically when your this fragile" I mutter, Toy Freddy sighs at me.

-Bonnie's POV-

When Toy Bonnie was hugging me, I was blushing underneath my bandages, and what's up with all the people looking like my friends...It's pretty disturbing..I slowly got up, it's painful, "Bonnie wait" I heard Toy Bonnie says, but I ignore him and I wander around the pizzeria, It is so much bigger then the old one, but I was looking around for one thing...my arm so I can play my guitar once more..