𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐏𝐈𝐋𝐋𝐀𝐑𝐒 𝐀𝐑𝐄 𝐏𝐑𝐄𝐓𝐓𝐘 𝐁𝐎𝐘𝐒

HELIOPHILE !

HELIOPHILE !

"VILLAGE CHIEF! CHEIF!" A young woman yelled, rushing into the home of the head. The village leader who was drinking tea with one of his subordinates looked at the villager with a raised eyebrow. He was a middle-aged man, strays of grey hair already apparent due to stress. "Koharu? What's wrong? Is Yuito causing trouble again?"

Koharu shook her head, but her cheeks were a bit flushed, pink. "The demon slayers! They-they're here!"

"Okay? What's wrong with that?" His subordinate answered, a handsome man named Riku who placed his cup down to face Koharu.

"The-The villagers are causing a commotion!" Just as she finished speaking, the sound of running shoes and excited cries passed the house, making the three humans jump in alarm.

The chief eyebrows wrinkled in confusion, leaping out of his seat whilst looking at Koharu in wonder. "Why? Are they rioting again!?"

"No chief." She murmured in a soft voice. Almost dreamily. The two men only grew even more lost as they watched Koharu's face turn rose red, hand resting on her cheek as stars bloomed in her yellow eyes. "It's- it's because.."

"The demon slayers are hot~!"

"KYAAAAAAA!!"

"STAY BACK! STAY 🤺BACK🤺YOU🤺FIENDS🤺" a voice growled, swatting the crowd of rambunctious, lovesick villagers. He was a man of average built, with ebony black hair tied into a short, high ponytail. Parted Bangs showing his small forehead. His eyes were a beautiful shade of blue, resembling the ocean yet bearing a storm as he bumped into one of his companions.

He quickly muttered a small apology before returning to glare at the mob. Fixing his sky blue nagagi kimono with soild black hakama pants he screamed, "GET BACK I TELL YOU- WAIT DON'T TOUCH THERE! AH! STOP! I-I HAVE A FIANCÉ!"

KAITO SANO
WATER PILLAR
( )

"Kaito, it is unnecessary to scream so loud." A voice chimed, dreamy as silk. sighing as his grey eyes narrowed the crowd of horny- I mean uh, enthusiastic villagers gripping his green hakama pants. In his hands was a decorative green fan, and he quickly opened it, covering his frowning lips as his cold eyes scrutinized the people before him. He wore his hair in a high ponytail, in order to keep his long hair from getting in the way while he slew demons, wavy bangs swaying as he turned away from the eyes of a shining villager.

HARUKA TAKAGI
WIND PILLAR
( )

Haruka was a bit surprised. He didn't expect for their arrival to be so anticipated, it made him very uncomfortable how packed everyone was, like sardines in a can. He didn't know they were so handsome enough to attract such attention. It felt...weird to say the least. The young man turned to his brother, deadpanning at the sight of his younger brother flirting with a random village girl.