𝐌𝐅 𝐇𝐀𝐓𝐄 𝐈𝐓 𝐇𝐄𝐑𝐄

HELIOPHILE !

HELIOPHILE !

"I FUCKING HATE IT HERE" Y/n groaned loudly, earning a few glares from customers as she picked up the last box and lazily dragged it around the flower shop her family owned.

"Didn't Mom tell you to stop cursing?" Her sister spoke, raising an eyebrow at her irritated, younger sister. "You're a lady, act like it!"

"And get a husband in the meantime! You're getting too old!" The pink-haired let out a growl, throwing a bouquet of flowers at her older brother.

"SHUT THE FUCK UP ASSHOLE!"

"Y/N STOP CURSING!"

"He's right Y/n dear."  Her mother frowned, blue- flower shaped eyes studying her daughter. "When will you get married? Your siblings had kids long ago, and you're pushing to twenty-seven! You should have had a child at sixteen!" Y/n pursed her lips into a straight line, feeling her face turn hot with anger.

"I don't need a damn kid Mom." She snarled, whipping her angry orbs to her mother who flinched in slight fear. "You have plenty of grandkids already, aren't you satisfied?!"

"Calm down Y/n, you're
getting angry." S/n alerted, and b/n who only watched scoffed.

"Why do you even bother S/n? You know where Y/n got her anger issues from, she's literally his female twin."

Their father, a now-retired Samurai was very stubborn and an easy man to infuriate. He was not only quick to anger, but also strict with his children and when he got extremely furious, it was as if hell rained down on Japan and his sharp, vicious words would pierce into your skin, only leaving deep cuts and wounds.

And when he got to that point, only their mother was able to stop him from scaring his children and calm him down.

The man long had of course retired from his duties, due to an deep injury in a battle that almost earned him his life, had it not been one of his comrades to help and carry him and get treated.

Although now being calm and a bit less irritated all the time, unfortunately he left his mark on one of his children.

And that child, was Y/n.

The more words Y/n spewed, was the more her anger boiled and her veins bulged through her brown skin.

"I don't need a man!" She declared proudly, crossing her arms. "I'm just speaking the truth, Mom! All the men here are ugly anyway, They're all weird too-"