𝐁𝐀𝐃𝐃𝐈𝐄 𝐍𝐄𝐄𝐃𝐒 𝐇𝐄𝐑 𝐁𝐄𝐀𝐔𝐓𝐘 𝐒𝐋𝐄𝐄𝐏

HELIOPHILE !

HELIOPHILE !

"THE FUCK DID you say you ugly piece of shit?" She taunted, crackling her knuckles. "Say it again, I dare you."

"W-wait, y/n I didn't- AH AH Y/N STOP I-I'M SORRY!"

"Y/N DON'T KILL YOUR BROTHER!"
Yoriichi sweat dropped but did not interfere, hearing crashes and yelling from afar.

"DIE YOU PIECE OF CRAP! DIE!"

"DIEE!"

"And that my children, is how your auntie
met her husband!" S/n laughed, ending the storytime to her children who looked at their mother in awe.

Toshiaki, one of the oldest out of the large bunch of his siblings, stared at his mother in astonishment. "Wow, Auntie is really strong."

"Mama you always has awesome, funny stories
about auntie!" S/n smiled as she ruffled the pink hair of her middle child, Teruko who grinned.

"Well that's because your auntie is batshi- i mean crazy! Very crazy haha!"

"?"

"I feel bad for uncle b/n, he got beat by Auntie and she's like waay shorter than him!" Iwata, one of her younger sons exclaimed.

Shiraki, the third youngest rolled her dark brown eyes whom she inherited from her father, giving her brother a look. "So what if she's shorter? Girls can beat boys in anything if they want." Rokuro, who was the oldest out of the young line frowned, disagreeing with his sister's statement. "That's not true."

"But it is."

"Not true!"

"Is true."

"Nuh-huh!"

"Uh-huh."

"Okay, Okay enough arguing from you guys okay?" A young yet masculine voice chuckled, picking Rokuro and Shiraki up, holding them with ease. "Agree to disagree."

"Onii-chan!" Isao, the oldest let out a small laugh putting his younger siblings down before greeting his mother. "Still telling them stories about auntie y/n?"

"Mhm." S/n looked at her son with a small smile. "Someone has to tell her stupid tales, no?"

"It's been so long since she visited." Isao piped up. "Having a demon slayer as your husband must be such a hard job huh?"

"She must travel a lot.."

"Hah! That's not an excuse to ghost her family for half a year." The male sweatdropped, hearing the dark undertone under his mother's remark. "That little brat, just because she got a
hot husband she left us in the dirt!"

"I-I'm sure they have their reasoning mama.."
He tried to assured.

"I'm sure they're working hard..trying to protect us.."

"Y/n.."

"Y/n...y/n."

"Y/n."

Yoriichi stared at his snoring wife exasperated. For a full three minutes, he was struggling to wake her up. No matter how many times he tried (poking her 🗿) the male's efforts were futile, because y/n was still snoring...and drooling might he add.

"There's only one way..." Letting out a small sigh, he cupped her cheeks in his large hands. Yoriichi pressed a warm kiss on her lips.

"Mmmm...mm!"

Feeling her stir, he withdrew from the kiss
watching y/n give out a small giggle.

"daamn if you wanted to kiss me so bad..." The brown skinny queen slurred half-asleep, pink eyes connecting with bored red before slowly drooping. "Shou..hav..woke me.."

Yoriichi flicked her forehead, earning a cry as Y/n jolted, rubbing her now red forehead with a grumpy frown.

The male feigned an innocent smile.
"Oh, you're awake."

"Don't play innocent!" She growled, throwing a pillow at the demon slayer, to which he dodged skillfully.

"I wouldn't have to flick your forehead if you weren't such a deep sleeper." The redhead chuckled. "I wouldn't be surprised if you slept through an earthquake."

"..."

"..You have, haven't you?"

"No, I haven't."

"You're lying, your heart got faster."

An irk mark appeared on Y/n's forehead."YORIICHI DIDN'T I SAY NOT  TO LOOK INSIDE MY BODY, THAT'S CHEATING!"

"I can't switch it off."

Y/n let out an angry puff, fixing her hair. "It's not like you would understand, a bad bitch like me needs her beauty sleep okay 😌💅🏽" The sun breath user watched stars surrounded his wife as she did a joj- I mean regular pose :)

"Uhm, anyway.."

"OI!"

"You should probably hurry up and get dressed." He pointed out. "Before I woke you up, my crow came and gave me a mission, ordered directly from Oyakata-sama."

"Of course oh dear sun pillar, I'll get ready in five seconds!" Yoriichi couldn't help but laugh a bit from his love's silliness.

"Go, go." He smiled. "Oh and by the way. I hope you know.."

"You have morning breath."

"I WON'T HESITATE BITCH I WILL CHUCK MY CHOPSTICKS AT YOU!"

"Ohh wow would you look at that, its time to go!"

"DON'T RUN AWAY, YORIICHI COME BACK HERE YOU COWARD😡😡😡"