chapter 1

y/n pov

i wake up to the same annoying beep noise. as i turn it off and roll over to try and get at least five more minutes of sleep i hear my mom shout from downstairs "y/n get up its your first day at your new school", i yawn as i get up and walk to my bathroom.

"ugh this whole get up at 6:30am thing, yeah not my  cup of tea" i say to myself in the mirror.

i brush my teeth and hair then try to pick out an outfit, "what should i wear for my first day here?" i question myself. why the hell do i even care? thats right i dont. so i throw on some baggy jeans and a sweatshirt with a white collar, i do some eyeliner and a little bit of blush. and to top it off my converse. now this is an outfit to me.

"y/n if you want to get there on time and go to the gas station you need to leave now!"

"okay mom im coming!"

i walk down the stairs and grab my keys and backpack at the door.

"see ya mom i will be back after school"

"bye honey be safe!"

i start my car and head off on my 10 minute drive to the gas station, i finally get there and get my energy drink. i pay and head off to school.

i pull in and im already to leave, shit this is gonna be a long ass day. i throw my backpack over my shoulders and walk in, now to find the office.

i get into the office after about seven minutes and go up to the front lady.

"hello you must be y/n?"

"yeah that's me"

"yes, alex will be here soon to show you around, you can take a seat!"

"okay thank you so much"

i sit down and wait for this so called 'alex' to show up, soon enough i see a guy about 5'8 and a beanie walk into the office and look straight at me.

"are you y/n?" he asks

"ahah yes sir that is me"

"well i'm the person to show you around, let's get going"

"cool"

we walk out of the office and walk into the hallways. i have no clue where anything is and this school looks huge.

"by the way call me quackity, and what's your schedule?"

"oh my first period is math"

"cool we have first togther, it's this way"

we walk to the left hallway and start looking at the door names, all like 'mr.williams' and much much more.

"here we are this is math, and she's a good teacher. i like her, now to where?"

"well mr.quackity next is chemistry"

"cool this way" he says pointing up to the stair way.

after about 1 hour later we have learned almost about the whole school and all my classes.

"okay well it's about to be second period but you seem funny can i get your number? and no not in the asking you out way"

"sure quack, let me see your phone"

he hands me his phone and i put my number in under the contact 'y/n :)' this guys is hilarious so what's the worst that can happen.

"i figure i should start getting to my second class quack so ill see you around?"

"for sure mrs.y/n see ya" he says walking to his second class.

now to get to my class, i look at my schedule and remember where this class is. its upstairs, "god damnit" i say as i reach the top of the stairs. stairs dont usually wear me out but school stairs are a different story.

i walk to the door we went to earlier labeled 'chemistry' the teacher is Mr.burns, , hopefully hes nice?

i walk in and he smiles at me, so of course i smile back.

"hello, youre the new kid right?" he asks me.

"yeah thats me"

"you can sit wherever you want, i dont like seating charts"

"okay thank you" i respond

i go and take a seat at the back row, because i dont really want to sit with anyone i dont know. more students start filling the room. i dont really care til someone sits next to me.

"hello!" the brunette says to me

"hi?" i respond to the brunette

"oh sorry, im karl my friend told me about you"

"oh, im y/n"

"do you know an alex?" he asks me.

"yeah actually hes the one to tour me around the school" i respond

"hes the one to tell me about you, and dont worry about talking in this class hes so chill" he states

"oh thats nice, he seemed it"

we laugh and talk all period until the bell rings and we say our goodbyes, then go our ways.

a/n

hello! this is the first chapter to my second book. i hope you have enjoyed this chapter, im excited to start a new story. thank you for over 100k reads on 'Life' , i appreciate it so much and never thought it would happen. so again thank you <33 have a good night/day. and go drink some water or have a snack :)

word count: 857

New Kid (sapnap x reader fic)On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara