chapter 4

y/n pov

i wake up freezing, almost forgot it's the start of december. i look over at my alarm clock and see 9:43am. not as bad as i thought it would be, kinda proud of myself.

i get up and go to my bathroom, i turn on the shower and strip off my dirty clothes since i didn't change when i got back. after i check the water to make sure its warm, i step in.

after i get out and wrap my towel around me i go to my closet and pick out my outfit for today. i change into it and look in my mirror.

"good enough" i say and give myself two thumbs up, i turn my bathroom light off and walk into my room. i finally go and check my phone, the time reading 10:38am.

i see all the texts from quackity, i open them.

quackity ;)
heyyy

quackity ;)
hello

quackity ;)
hola

quackity ;)
bonjour

quackity ;)
WAKE UP

he is really annoying sometimes, in a funny way obviously. ehhh, i should respond though.

y/n
yes, hello quack city

i just laid my phone down and hear *ding*

quackity ;)
haha ITS QUACKITY YOU BITCH

y/n
so sorry quack kitty

quackity ;)
i'm blocking you.

y/n
you would never

quackity ;)
true, but i was making sure you were alive. as i see you're okay so have a good day. i'll text you later

y/n
okay, cyaaa

i turn off my phone and decide to go to the kitchen, as i walk in i see my beautiful mother.

"hi mom" i say looking in the fridge.

"hi sweetie, how was seeing your friends?" she responds sipping on her coffee.

"oh it was fine, they're funny" i say grabbing some mango juice.

"i'm glad you made friends already" she says rubbing my back sweetly.

"thanks mom"

"mhm, we'll i'm gonna go to the grocery store in about 20 mins or so. do you want to come with?" she asks me as she goes and fixes the couches pillows before she sits down.

"yeah sure, i'm gonna go do my hair real quick then" i walk out of the kitchen with my mango juice.

"okay, tell me when you're ready!"

i walk upstairs to my room and go to my bathroom and decide to braid my hair, seeing it's easy and i don't have to burn my hair off. so it's what i go with. (it can be any braid you want babes)

after braiding my hair and putting on some mascara and highlight, don't forget my chapstick. i walk into my room and get my shoes on then walk downstairs to get my mom, i see her putting her coffee mug in the dishwasher.

"i'm ready now, mom" i say

"you look good, oh will you go warm up the car while i grab my purse?" she says

"yeah of course!" i grab the car keys out of the key bowl and walk outside to the car.