chapter 5

y/n

"do you need any snacks for school sweetie?" my mom asks pushing the cart around the fruit section.

"i do, let me go grab some and i will meet you in the drink section okay?" i say

she approves and i go to the chip section and grab a few different kinds of pringles and then go over to the candy section and see that dumb brunette, that i saw last night.

"hey sapnap" i say to the brunette grabbing sweddish fish

"oh hey y/n, what are you doing?" he asks now looking at me

"just shopping with my mom" i grab a big bag of sour patch kids

"alright, i got to get somewhere so i'll see you around" sapnap says walking away

"mhm, see you" i say walking the other direction

i walk around until i see my mom in the pasta section, which was not where we agreed to meet but it will work. i walk up to the cart and drop everything i got in there, mom just grabs my favorite mac and cheese and places it gracefully in the cart.

after collecting drinks, more food, and a lot more snacks we finally get out of there. mom starts up the car engine and we get out of there to go home until she pulls into mcdonalds.

"do you want anything?" she asks getting in line

"just (whatever you want) please" i say looking down at my phone to hit play on the next song

she gets to the microphone and orders my food then hers, she knows if she gets nothing i get mad at her. we start pulling up and pay. we finally get our drinks and food, we get out of there and finally go home. we put up the groceries before we sit down together and eat our yummy food.

after we eat and she goes to shower, i go up to my room and check my phone noticing that quackity has put me in a group chat with everyone i saw last night. they are all sending dumb memes and stupid emojis, so i just text 'hi' and leave it at that. i need to shower anyways.

---- (this will mean a time skip!)

after the shower i crawl under my comforter and blankets, then turn on youtube on my tv. i decide to check on the group chat, as i could expect there is dumb convos and them talking about how we are supposed to get snow tonight. i'm hoping it's a lot or at least enough to get a delay on monday. i pick up where i left on my book i'm reading, before i know it i look at the clock at it reads '1:34am'. i yawn and put my book mark in and gently place my book down on my night stand, then turn off my lamp and pass out.

a/n

this book is taking forever to write because i will not write anything for a month and when i come back and try to my mind goes blank and it takes me an hour or more to finish one chapter when i used to be able to write 3 - 4 chapters in the spam of like an hour or two. i swear i will get it finished i just think i need to write down a rough draft of the story and the plot then start writing the chapter one by one. i hope you guys have a good day/night and remember to relax sometimes. love you all <3

word count: 591