Author's Note and Apology

It has been a very long time; far too long. For that I sincerely apologize, but big things are coming for this story. Descendant of Merlin is not dead and has never been dead to me. It has never left my mind, and now it is time for me to resume my work (with many thanks going to BakerStreetTimeLord for agreeing to help me bring this story to its conclusion.)

Books 1 and 2 have been edited and book 3 is officially underway! The covers for all 3 books have been graciously provided by SamanthaWilde, to whom I am grateful.

I have often thought about this book and turned it over and over in my head and finally concluded that all of book 3 must be redone. This is why the subsequent chapters are deleted. I lost many endearing comments by doing so, but it felt like a necessary sacrifice..

As I said at the beginning, big things are coming. Very soon you can expect regular updates to begin and a spin-off story will be introduced (so look for an author's note regarding that at the end of a chapter in the very near future).

If you are returning to this story after all this time, thank you so much for your loyalty and, once again, I am sorry for your wait. I believe if you stick with me until the end, you'll feel it was worth it.

If you are just coming to this story now; Welcome :) I hope it turns out to be everything you wanted and more.

Note: 1 detail that was changed in book 1 that I feel warrants mention here is the age difference. Originally, when asked his age, Severus says he is 24 which made the age difference between him and Isabella 7 years. This was not exactly accurate, and had to be altered for the sake of the timeline (I'm far from perfect and timelines get tricky). His age was corrected to 26 which makes the accurate age difference 9 years. I doubt that is enough to stop anyone from reading, but it may cause confusion in the future. Sorry about that.

Thanks for reading! I am so looking forward to writing for you all again!