1-6

Martial Peak - Chapter 1 - BoxNovel
Chapter 1: The servant who sweeps
A new day begins, and Kai Yang woke up. He cleaned up and took the broom lying in the corner of the small room and walked out. Standing at the front door, he stretched a little. He looked up at the touch of grey in the dawn sky and closed his eyes while breathing in deeply. He was enjoying this moment of peace, before reopening his eyes to start sweeping the ground, cleaning away the dirt and leaves.
Dressed in black clothes that were simple and clean. The aged clothing colour for no reason, highlighted the youth's loneliness and years of isolation here. Kai Yang's spine was as straight as a javelin, and with his face had a meticulous expression. Even though he was completing the lowest ranked job. His actions were very calm, he didn't exert much force on the broom, his body didn't even move that much. With only the rotation of his wrist, the broom moved effortlessly. When his body moved, the dust and trash on the ground seemed to magically accumulate in one place around him, just like they had grown a pair feet.
Kai Yang was the Sky Tower's experimental disciple. For three he had trained in the school, but he had only reached the tempered body third stage. Yet the other disciples that had entered at the same time as him had long surpassed him and reached higher stages. They were all able to enter into the main building, pay their respects and make advances towards their futures. While he can only lament about his inadequacy in the outer courts.

The tempered body third stage in three years cannot be called bad or good, but really, really mediocre.

Helplessly, Kai Yang could only continue to sweep out here in the outer court. Working hard to support himself and working hard in training.

Sky Tower School is a very unique school. This uniqueness is seen through the ruthless competition between disciples. In the school, the strong are like kings, while the weak are eliminated. The strong eat the weak; the law of the jungle, in the Sky Tower School is actively followed by all.

In other schools you may be able to school friendly competition, brotherly bonds and people working together to achieve the same goal. But in the Sky Tower school, you will only be able to false bonds, in order to use each other and rise in power. Stepping over each other's bodies is the only way.

Under Sky Tower's strict system, it's well-known throughout the entire Han Dynasty. Although the grounds were not that large, but due to the brutal nature of their disciples, their might is second to none! This is also because, each disciples' skill is like a tiger and walking out, no one in all the rivers and lakes dares to provoke them.

Though the Sky Tower School has one rule. That's to fourteen year old disciples, the first three years of their acceptance is considered the testing phase. In these three years, all of the disciples food, clothing, shelter are provided by the outer court. Disciples only need to focus on cultivating. If in these three years you can breakthrough the tempered body, then you are able to enter the inner court to pay respects to your elders and become their students. Of course you don't need to have a teacher and practise on your own, but the difference in learning by yourself and having a teacher is very large. In a way, the Sky Tower rules do have some flexibility and freedom.

In those three years if you don't break through, then you can either leave the school or be demoted to an experimental disciple.

Lose Weight At Any Age - Eat And Drink Anything You Want
Experimental disciple is Kai Yang's current status! He is also Sky Tower School's shame!

Compared to normal disciples, their treatment is very different. Experimental disciples must provide for their food, shelter, clothing, for the outer court will no longer waste cultivating resources on these trashes. Once demoted to experimental disciples, you basically can never advance. Unless you manage to increase your cultivation level quickly. Only then will the school let you attempt to become a true disciple.