1

Grace VanderWaal as

Naomi Johnson
---

NO ONES POV

Naomi and Tubbo were cuddling on Tubbo's bed, watching Netflix and eating junk food. It was 10 o'clock at night and the two were getting aggressively more tired the longer their eyes were open.

"Toby, it's so late. I think it's time to go to bed now." Naomi says, yawning at the end.

Tubbo looks down at her with tired eyes, basically agreeing with her idea with just a stare.

"Yeah *yawn* we're both super tired, let's go brush our teeth." Tubbo responds.

Naomi got up off of Tubbo and the both of them made their way to the bathroom to do some dental hygiene. As they were brushing their teeth, they heard a knock at the door. Wondering who was still up, Tubbo said for that person to come in.

And, who would have known, Lani walks in looking tired but cheerful.

"Hey *yawn*, I was just coming to check if *yawn* we're still going to the beach tomorrow? *yawn*" Lani asks, looking more tired than Tubbo and Naomi put together.

Naomi and Tubbo share a look and burst out laughing; by this time they finished brushing their teeth.

"Yeah *laugh* don't worry Lani, our plans haven't changed yet." Tubbo tells his little sister.

"*yawn* Oh, okay. Night Toby, night Naomi." Lani mumbles, walking back to her room.

"Lani is so adorable." Naomi says to Tubbo.

"Yeah, she is such a great sister too." Tubbo responds.

Tubbo and Naomi walk back into Tubbo's room, turn off the lights and his laptop, and go to bed.

"Goodnight Tubs." Naomi murmured, already half asleep.

"Night, Mimi." Tubbo softly said.

---

The next morning came in a flash and the three teenagers were getting ready for their beach day. All of the food and blankets were packed, everyone was just putting on their bathing suits.

Lani wore: