3

NO ONES POV

Around 10 at night, Naomi and Tubbo started to get ready for bed. She knew he had to stream the next morning and didn't want him up to late.

"Hey, can I wear one of your shirts to bed? I don't want to grab my pajamas." Naomi asks.

"Sure. Pick whatever one you want." He tells her.

The shirt she picked was one of his bigger ones, it went a little past her butt. But Tubbo being only 165 cm (5'5 feet) his clothes weren't the biggest. Although, Naomi was 152 cm (5' foot) so his clothes looked kinda big on her.

Naomi also threw on a pair of Tubbos lace up shorts and called her outfit good. They walked into the bathroom and started brushing and flossing their teeth.

While they were walking back to Tubbos room the two started talking about a movie night they were going to watch the next day.

"Let's watch horror movies and some comedies." Naomi suggested.

"Sure, if that's what you want, but just to warn you I will be screaming like a girl." Tubbo half jokes.

"Of course you will." She laughs.

---

The morning went by smoothly, they had breakfast, brushed their teeth, and got dressed. Naomi even posted on her Instagram, that she hadn't been on in a week or two.

~~~

Naomi_Johnson

❤100k|🗨25k|🔃1k

❤100k|🗨25k|🔃1k

Naomi_Johnson   Good morning everyone!

View All 25k Comments

User   She is so pretty, how have I only found her now??

User   That eyeliner tho 10/10

MamaJohnson   My beautiful baby girl, I love you❤
↪ Naomi_Johnson   Love ya too, mom

User   She isn't even that pretty, tf is everyone talking about?

TubboLive   I like that lipstick, looks good on you 👍
↪ Naomi_Johnson   Thanks Toby 😊
Tommyinnit   @TubboLive Tubbo since when did you know a woman?

User   Wait, she knows Tubbo?

Load More Comments

~~~

Naomi laughed at what Tubbo's friend, Tommy, responded with. She had never met him, and only knew of him from watching some of Tubbo's streams and from him talking about Tommy so much.

The two had been trying to figure out how they were going to tell his friends about her, because they didn't even know he had a girlfriend.

But she would think about that more later, right now she is watching Criminal Minds on Disney+. That had been one of her favorite shows since Dave and Angela had gotten it, her other favorites being The Mandalorian and Shameless; but Shameless was on Netflix and not Disney+.

It had been an hour since Tubbo had started his stream and Naomi hadn't eaten since breakfast, so she decided to DoorDash some McDonalds, and, being the amazing girlfriend she is, texted Tubbo asking if he wanted anything.

Saying he would like a burger and soda, Naomi put in their orders. For some reason she had really been craving chicken nuggets that day and decided on getting a 40 piece chicken neg get meal with a medium chocolate milkshake; she knew Tubbo would probably want some of the nuggets anyway.

---

After, about, 40 minutes or so, the doorbell rang letting Naomi know that the food was here. Not wasting anytime with waiting, she rushes to the door and opens it. She played for the food online but gives the delivery guy a $20 tip.

Thanking the man as she closes the door, Naomi goes to the kitchen to put Tubbo's food on a plate for him; because god forbid he leaves the bags on the floor for days and at least with plates he brings them to the sink.

She knocked on his door and opened it after hearing a silent come in. Before opening the door, Naomi checked to make sure she wasn't in frame. She wasn't, so she handed Tubbo his food and blew him a kiss.

"Thanks, I'll probably be done in another hour and a half." Tubbo feels Naomi.

Naomi nods her head and says an okay, and walks back into the living room. Pressing play, Criminal Minds starts and she gets lost in the world of Behavior Analysis. While eating her nuggets, of course.

WITH TUBBO

"Who brought you that food Tubbo?" Tommy asks.

Without a second thought, he responds with, "A friend that's over." Not wanting to let the world know he has a girlfriend, yet.

"Have I met him?" Tommy asks again.

"No, no, you've never met 'em." Tubbo says, trying to sound as casual as possible.

Feeling satisfied enough with that answer, Tommy leaves it at that and goes back to his normal loud swearing self; but remembers to ask about that friend more later.

---

Naomi had waited for two hours, wanting to make sure Tubbo was completely done with streaming. She had already checked Twitch and confirmed he was done, so she made her way up the stairs and to his bedroom door.

When Naomi knows Tubbo isn't streaming, she doesn't knock on the door; but when she knows he's streaming or recording, Naomi knocks every time.

Opening the door, Naomi sees that Tubbo is still on his PC playing Minecraft. She walks up to him and hugs him from behind.

"Tobyyyy," Naomi draws out the y, "Let's go downstairs, I'm bored."

"Yeah give me a second, I just have to-" But before Tubbo can finish, he gets interrupted.

"Tubbo, who was that?" Wilbur asks.

Naomi can hear that people are talking through Tubbo's headset.

"I thought he was done streaming." Naomi thought.

"That was, uh, my friend." Tubbo quickly responds.

"Really? Cuz that sounded like a girl." Tommy states matter-of-factly.

Tubbo looks at Naomi hopelessly, but just sees the Naomi hold that same expression. The two have a silent conversation and ultimately decide to just tell the truth.

"Hello? Earth to Tubbo." Tommy says.

"Uh, she's my girlfriend." Tubbo quickly spills, waiting for what his friends would say.

The call falls silent for a minute. And then two. And finally, Phil breaks the silence.

"What do you mean 'girlfriend'?" Phil asks.

"This will be an awkward conversation" Both Naomi and Tubbo think.

---

A/N

End of chapter bell
*DING* *DING* *DING*