6

It was a bit chilly out so Tubbo and Naomi decided to sit under a blanket, with hot chocolate, and watch some horror movies. The two had already watched all of the Fear Street movies on Netflix and were scrolling through the movie's to find a good one.

"Oh, oh! How about 'Ma', that looks good!" Tubbo exclaims, finally, stopping on the movie.

"Yeah, it does look pretty good." Naomi takes a pause to think about it. "Yeah, let's watch it." She smiles.

Tubbo returns the smile with one of his own and clicks in the movie, putting the remote down, and opens another bag of candy.

"Want some?" He asks, tilting the bag towards Naomi.

"Of course, thanks." She grabs a handful of mini Reece's peanut butter cups.

"You're welcome." Tubbo kisses her cheek.

The two look at the screen, the movie finally playing. A bit through the movie Naomi suddenly gasps.

"God, don't do that!" Tubbo's voice cracks a bit, getting jump scared by his girlfriend.

"Sorry, but isn't that the boy in Girl Meets World?" She points at the screen.

Taking a closer look Tubbo realizes it is, in fact, the boy from Girl Meets World.

"Yeah, it is. He plays freckle or what ever." He says, finally.

"It's Farkle!" Naomi playfully nudges her boyfriend.

"Close enough." Tubbo rolls his eyes, a smirk on his face.

Naomi rolls her eyes, too, and snuggles into Tubbo more. Sipping on their hot coco, the two enjoy the horror movie; Naomi more than Tubbo, as he has some problems with anything horror.

---

By the end of the movie, Tubbo was almost fully under the blankets and Naomi was comforting him while also trying her best not to break into laughter.

"It wasn't that scary, Toby, it's okay." She manages to get out without breaking down.

"For you maybe!" His voice cracks at the end, but only slightly. If you didn't know Tubbo like Naomi, you probably wouldn't have been able to tell as easily; unless you were actively waiting.

"Look, I'm sorry. Let's put onnnnnn..." She tries to think of a movie Tubbo would like. "Shark Tale! Let's watch Shark Tale together, that's not a scary movie." She says, triumphantly.

"Okay... I trust you?" He somewhat questions.

"Good, 'cause I'm putting it on." She says, a wide smile on her face.

While Naomi was searching under 'comedy movies', Tubbo gets a text from, his best mate, Tommy.

Tommy

Hey, you still awake?

Yaeh

What's up?

Want to hang out tomorrow?

Sure. What tim?

Around 12 or 1 maybe

That wokrs for me but I've got to go, I'm about to watch a omvie

Alright, see you tomorrow

Bye

"Who was that?" Naomi asks, staring at her boyfriend.

"Oh, it was Tommy asking if I wanted to hang out tomorrow." Tubbo tells her.

"Oh, alright. I'll be here when you leave." She turns back to the television, a smile on her face.

The two sit in silence, enjoying each others presence while simultaneously enjoying the movie that was playing.

Naomi's head was laying on Tubbo's shoulder, and his thumb was tracing her fingers as they held hands.

The couples eyes began to feel heavy and, almost at the end of the movie, they drifted of into sleep.

---

In the morning, the two woke up on the couch; Tubbo laying on his back and Naomi on his chest, a blanket still covering them. As they open their eyes, Naomi and Tubbo make eye contact. With smiles on both their faces, they greeted each other.

"Morning." Tubbo says in a grogy morning voice.

"Good morninggg." Naomi drawls out the end as she yawns.

"Morninggggg." They hear, coming from the kitchen.

Sitting up, Naomi and Tubbo see Lani in the kitchen holding a cup of tea. She has a smirk on her face as she takes a sip of the warm tea, as she doesn't usually drink coffee.

"Don't quote Harry Potter at me!" Naomi playfully yells. "And it's not even a secret we're dating."

Lani puts her hands up in a defensive way and slowly, with her tea, walks upstairs and back into her room, they assume.

"Well, we better get up. Its already 10." Tubbo tells.

"Yeah, you're right." She kisses him. "Imma get dressed."

Naomi taps his chest before getting off of him and walking up to Tubbo's room. She grabs her clothes and quickly changes, then walks into the bathroom to brush her teeth.

---

A/N

Hey everyone, sorry this is really late! Ive been on holiday and haven't had the time to work on this, or any of my other, story(ies).

I'll try to put a short chapter out today as a sorry gift. I love you all.

Byeeeeee