X. Protective or Posessive

The Morgan's thought it was about time to introduce Emma to their  friends. Plus for the last 5 Months they haven't been able to see their friends mainly focusing on school, work and their sister. 

Emma was finally done teething so she was in a better mood.

In fact the youngest member of the family was now 13 Months and crawling like a pro.

What they didn't count on was how hard it would be to let anyone hold their  sister, or that the little brown haired green eyed boy who lived in the same apartment building  would  come to adore her.

                             ******
"I don't know if this was such a good idea"Lucas says as he helps Jace get Emma ready, "What if someone drops her."

Roman coming in hearing his statement says"They wouldn't dare" Just the thought makes his blood boil.

Lucas says "All I'm saying is she's so small still and could get hurt.
Nathan and Andrew joined their brothers "Look we just have to make sure she's safe and if she's not we'll just intervene.

Nathan looks around and says" you guys we should give Emma the chance to be around other people, the whole point of this day is for our friends to get to know our sister.
I don't see anything wrong with letting someone hold- his sentence cuts off as he looks out the window and watches one of Ethans friends accidentally drop  phone. "Hmm"

                             **********

The aroma of  food filled the house wetting everyone's appetite. The house is crowded the game is on in the living room. Downstairs a few people are playing video games and the basketball hoop is being used outside.

Even so Emma is the star of the party, this is the first time she's been around so many people. She's not upset just observent, watching everyone and everything.

*******

Matt finally made it over to the house he was actually excited to see the little tot in person the brothers were a little possessive or over protective he wasn't sure which, but they never really let a lot of people around her.

He was curious and wasn't going to let the opportunity go to waste who knows when he'll have the chance again.

He watches as one of the Ethans friends attempts to hold Emma.
With the Morgans as her brothers or personal bodyguards he never had a chance.