Mystery About The Land

It was the first day of my new college, it's in a place called the Mystic land, far away from the town, it seems new to me but there is still some old stuff there. I get up from bed and get ready for the new day. I am not the girly girl and I can't go like a tomboy so I dress up decently wearing my favourite hoodie and jeans, hair tied up in a high pony with a little makeup I am all ready for this day. I decide to have my breakfast and head to my college when I realised that I would be late if I don't hurry up. I grab an apple and some milk to have my breakfast. I call my mom to tell her I was ready for the first day, with her best wishes I leave for my college. I am still leaving half an hour before the college and it is not that far so I decide to walk around and explore the place. I reach my college before 15 mins, as I was about to enter I felt like I was forgetting something and suddenly my phone rings, it's a call from Caroline "Oh no I forgot to call her", I whisper as I pick up her call and there she was, "I know you are near the gate going to enter and then you remembered you didn't call me, so I had to call you", she said all this in one breath. Oh my God! how does she always has the correct timing and knows that what I am going to do? We both chuckled at this. She wishes me luck and I head to the college.

As soon as I step into the college gate,  something flashes, I guess it for something like an old palace or I don't know I couldn't see it. Before I could think of anything, one boy came running and almost bump into me. "Oh my God! I am sorry, I didn't mean to", I hear his voice, the moment I look up to him, something flashes again, he seems familiar but I am not sure from where. He gives me his hand and looks at me, but suddenly he looks me up to down in surprise. He was about to say something but before that, he picks up his things and runs away. I stand there in a confusion about what just happen, this is so weird. I turn around and start walking towards the college with everything going in my head.  I see the teacher who was there during my admission process walking towards me, she smiles at me and greets me. She guides me to my classroom. She introduces me to the teacher standing inside, " This is miss Pierson", I look around and something flashes again but before I could say something Miss Pierson asks me to sit in my place. She points to the second bench near the window. But until I reach there she was gone. Thoughts came flooding but before that Mr Gilbert, our biology teacher came apologizing for going to the wrong class. I removed all the thoughts and sat for my biology lecture.

It was evening 5:00 pm, I was on my way back home, thinking about all the things that happened today. Were they for real? I reached home and the first thing I do is take a cold shower. Then I decide to call Caroline to tell her about whatever happened today but soon I end up spending the whole night reading the book "Welcome to otherwhere", which I had left incomplete yesterday night. I go to sleep while reading the book itself.