Chapter 47

"Next time you goin to let me pay right?" She said it was more of a 'Agree with me' kind of tone with her question but I didnt care as long as she with me she isnt paying for anything.

"Nope" I said popping the p. We got to the car and I opened the door for her. We had a driver today because I didnt feel like driving and she be driving recklessly.

"Hey Dorian we headed to the Label." I told the driver he is pretty cool. I met his wife and son and it's like they are my family too.

He nodded his head as he raised the partition. After that Kehlani jumped my bones.

"Woah slow down." I said trying to adjust my hat. It had on a wife beater and some gray sweatpants with a pair of Gucci slides. I did have on a varsity jacket but I think I left it in the changing room.

Kehlani straddled my lap. She grabbed my face and roughly kissed me. Her tongue fought mines for dominance. She won as I felt her smile into the kiss.
She proceeded to kiss down to my collarbone leaving hickeys.

"Fuck Lani I have a meeting to go to."

She stopped and looked me in my eyes. Her eyes were full of lust. She looked at me like I was food. It turned me on.

I felt her hand move down to my abs then putting her hand in my sweatpants.

I was rock hard to the point where it started to become painful. She pulled me out of the sweatpants and slowly pumped my shaft. She never broke eye contact.

She started pumping faster I bit my lip and laid my head back fighting a moan.

"Fuck I wanna be inside you so bad." I groaned out.

I felt her lips touch mines we tongue kissed as she rubbed my tip against her wet center. She bit my lip as she pulled back I opened my eyes to see her staring holes into mine.

She slowly inserted me I held on to her hips. I could feel her wetness slowly drip down my shaft as she put the tip in. I was trying to put all of it in but she squeezed my shoulder signaling that she needed to get adjusted.

I kissed on her chest, neck and lips  while I whispered sweet nothings. She started to move a little while I helped guide her. Soon enough she was taking in half of me.

"You're so tight baby fuck." I groaned I felt her speed up.

I held her tighter as I pulled our bodies closer. She threw her head back and moaned I was meeting her with every thrust.

She slowed down and started grinding.

"Fuck baby... shiit." She moaned I took one of her nipples in my mouth she held my head close. I alternated and kissed up to her jawline.

I laid her down and put her legs on my shoulders. I hammered into her with every stroke. Her moaning was pushing to my limit. I pulled out hearing her groan. I made my way down to her clit and started licking and sucking it.

I put a finger in and pumped in and out fast. I went faster as I used my thumb to rub her clit. I added a finger and went faster.

She started to tighten up to the point I couldn't move them anymore. I licked her clit fast as she held my head with her legs wrapped around my neck. I felt her legs shake so I licked faster.

She came hard and I licked up all her juices. She taste good asf. I made sure I left a little on my tongue when I kissed her so she could taste herself. She moaned as our lips connected.

I entered myself slowly. She wrapped her legs around my waist making me quickly put my full length in. We both moaned I put one hand on the car door and kept the other one beside her head.

I moved to the right a little and jammed into her g spot repeatedly. I went deeper with every stroke speeding up.

She started to tighten around me pushing me closer to my climax.

"Shit baby I'm bout to cum." She wined trying to pull me in closer.

"Cum with me baby." I said slammed into her. She came hard as I pulled out and emptied my load on her stomach. I went down and kissed her lips.

"Damn baby." I said out of breath I looked for the wipes I keep in here and used them to clean up the mess we made.

I cleaned her off and myself.

"You keep given dick like that I'm might be ya baby mama for real." She said as I help put her clothes back on.

"If you say so Ash." I kissed her forehead and helped her up. She digged in the bag and pulled out my jacket I thought I forgot in the changing room.

"Thank you." I took it and put it on I didnt feel like putting back on my wife beater.

I got a text from Dorian saying we where here and that he stepped away to take a call. I got out the car and went to help Kehlani out.

She started laughing when she looked down. I looked down to see what was funny and I saw that I lost a sock and my slides where on the wrong feet.

She handed me my other sock. She kept laughing but I honestly didnt see it to be that funny.

"Its not even that funny mane." I put my shoes on the right feet and continued walking to the building.

Kehlani grabbed my wrist and pulled me back into a kiss. I kissed back and rolled my eyes while smirking. She smacked my ass and I stopped walking.

"You got a problem?" I asked looked at her over my shoulder.

"Sorry I cant help it when you got a wagon back there." I blushed and turned back she grabbed my hand and interlocked fingers with me.

I walked toward the elevators and pressed the up button. I checked my phone to see if I got any important messages. I saw I got a reply from my brothers who said they wanted Thai food tonite.

"You wanna stay over tonite?" I asked the short girl beside me. She was in her own little world humming.

"Ash" she snapped her head at me with a raised eyebrow.

"Do you want to stay over tonite?"

"I can't I have to be at work really early tomorrow I have a ton of paperwork." She said with a sad face I just shrugged.

"Its cool cuz imma just stay at your house then." I said she didnt say anything.

We got on the elevator and someone was screaming for us to hold it. I stuck me hand out for the doors to stay open.