Chapter 28

Stokeley and Jahseh ended up stay the night at the hospital. They found out where Chrystal and Alexus were and slept in their room. Chrystal told them what happened with Alexus and that she gave blood in order to help.

Alexus was there recovering from her blood transfusion, she wasnt able to move or open her eyes yet but she heard and knew who was there. All she could think about though was where is Y/N and is she ok.

Jahseh got up to look for a vending machine since the hospital kitchen isnt open yet. He felt like all this was his fault because he was the one who saw that she was about to take on 6 people at once. He felt like he should've helped  but was too busy trying to plan quick ways out for them.

He thought about what Mike had said to him about him being his dad.

You see their mom told Jah that his dad died in a accident before he was born so he was raised by Y/N and Ski's father. Even though their dad had a bad mad streak he always mad sure to make him feel like he was his son.

But now this all makes sense. Mike being his father makes sense. Their mom Monica and father Joseph had broken up when Y/N was 2 and Ski was 4.

Their mom then some months later met this man and got pregnant. When her and Joseph got back together and she told him that she was pregnant by another man. It so happened that Joseph knew the man because they went to the same academy to be in secret service.

She told him that she didnt want him to have anything to do with the child growing in her womb. So when the time came and she had Jah they raised him to the point where he felt and saw that he was different than his siblings.

She told him that Joseph wasnt his father and his real father had a bad accident and didnt make it. That he is not any less of a sibling to Y/N and Stokeley just because they dont share the same father. He believed her but now...he isnt sure.

???: Hey are you Jahseh by any chance?

He looked up and saw it was a doctor he shook his head.

The doctor then smiled and said, "I just wanted to say thank you for donating blood you turned out to be a match for one of my patients Y/N. And I understand that she is your sister?

He nodded totally forgot about the blood testing he did last night with Ski.

Doctor: Well she is quickly recovering faster than we thought, the surgery went great but we wasnt sure about the wound in the abdomen.

His focused was going in and out as his mood brightened up knowing that he had a hand in saving his sister's life.

Doctor: Her room number is 333 if you decide that you want to check in on her but at the moment she cant only have one visitor at a time. Also she is about to have a nurse check her vitals and things so when she comes just ask her when it's ok to have more visitors.

He shook his head showing that he understand what she was telling him.

He held his hand out and she took it.

Jahseh: Thank you doctor...

Doctor: Parrish

Jahseh: Well thank you Doctor Parrish so much um you said room 333 right?

Doctor Parrish: Yes yes if you need anything I'm her Anesthesiologist so I will be in and out most of the time matter of fact I was on my way to her room.

Jahseh: Ok well I'll meet you there

She nodded and continued to head to Y/N's room he continued to the closest vending machine and got a few snacks he rushed back to Chrystal and Alexus's room.

Chrystal and Ski was talking about something but quickly stop when Chrystal noticed him coming in.

Jahseh: Aye one of Y/N's doctors talked to me a few minutes ago and said that she is out of surgery and is in a room a few halls down.

Ski: Wait so everything went good I mean was they able to move the bullet from her abdomen?

Jahseh: No her doctor said they wasnt sure about removing it since it's so close to an artery but pretty sure if it starts moving then they will find a way. She also told me that she can have visitors but one at a time right now.

Ski: Well do you wanna go see her first? I can wait a little longer dont really think I'm ready to see her yet.

He said looking down fighting the tears that threatened to fall. Jahseh said yeah and gave them the stuff he got from the vending machine and left.