Chapter 4. (Y/n) Vs Harpies free the men!

(Y/n): So let me get this straight Ama-ama dango needs Happiness honey as an ingredient yet they're nearly out of it?

Alice: Yes that's why we must make haste to Happiness Village.

(Y/n): It's always you and food isn't it?

Alice just nodded and I just sighed.

(Y/n): Alright let's get going.

Alice and I left Illiasburg and headed out towards the road we came across a sign that pointed the way towards happiness village knowing we were going the right way we kept heading towards that direction, but I needed to ask Alice something after the incident with me nearly dying to Granberia.

(Y/n): Alice I need to ask you something.

Alice: What's up?

(Y/n): Your the Monester lord aren't you?

Alice: Oh? And what gives you that idea?

(Y/n): Well when I first met Granberia she mentioned being a heavenly knight for the Monster lord and then when I nearly bled out almost losing consciousness you came and somehow managed to talk to her so yes I believe your the monster lord.

Alice: *Sigh* Yes you are right my full name is Alice Fateburn the sixteenth Monster lord.

(Y/n): Sixteenth? So your not the first Monster lord?

Alice: Or the last.

(Y/n): Huh that's pretty cool actually.

Alice: What do you mean? I just said I was the monster lord yet your not striking me while you have the chance?

(Y/n): Why would I? We're friends remember? Besides I owe you for saving me.

Alice: Saving you?

(Y/n): Yeah from Granberia.

Alice just measly blushed lightly

Alice: I-I didn't save you I just wanted Granberia to not attack the town otherwise the Ama-ama dangos will be gone.

(Y/n): *chuckles* Whatever you say Alice.

Alice: S-shut up! Anyways look we're almost there.

Alice pointed ahead and I saw a village in the distance must he Happiness Village as we kept going a bee girl ambushed us and blocked the way Alice immediately retreated while I brought out Angel Halo and prepared to fight.

A/n: Really hope I don't get flagged for this.

Bee Girl: A human come and taste my honey~

(Y/n): How about no!

This time I'm ready for a fight and I'm not gonna get sloppy like in the past.

I charged at the Bee girl and she dodged to the left and I quickly followed up spinning Angel Halo following the Bee girl swiping at her bare chest.