Chapter 1. A Second Chance At Life

I was currently on my way home after finishing school for good and graduated and now I feel like I can take on the world. Eh who am I kidding as if, still it does make me happy that my school days are over and summer break is ready for me, but what to do during it? I guess it's better to find a job before it's too late. So I decide to head home for today and start looking for a job tomorrow or that would've happen because the next thing I knew I saw black. When I came too I was in a weird place a house maybe? I saw that I was sitting down and a cup of my (favorite drink) was in front of me on the table.

???: Ah good your awake.

I looked at a doorway to see an old man you looked to be in his late 40's with a white beard make his way here sitting across the table from me taking a drink at what I guess was tea.

(Y/n): I'm sorry, but who are you?

God: I'm known as God.

(Y/n): God? wait where exactly am I?

God: In my home of course.

(Y/n): How did I get here?

I saw God set his drink down and looked at me.

God: I'm sorry to say that you were killed in a accident.

(Y/n): What do you mean?

God: To put it simply you were ran over by a speeding truck due to my mistake.

(Y/n): So basically your saying I'm dead?

God: Correct.

(Y/n): That's not fair how come I was killed from your mistake?

God: I didn't realize what was happening until now, but I have a way to make it up.

(Y/n): Make it up?

God: Indeed I will give you two choices you can either go to heaven or I can give you a second chance at life.

(Y/n): What's my second chance?

God: I will simply give you life again, but I cannot return you back to your own world no instead you will be summoned to a fantasy world that is in need of a hero such as yourself.

(Y/n): Hmmm Either I go to heaven or I live this second life, wait does that mean I have to live through life again as a baby to adult?

God: No you will be summoned the way you are nothing will change and you won't be reborn.

(Y/n): Okay well I choose second life.

God: Very well (Y/n) I wish you luck on your journey.

Before I can even thank God I was enveloped by a bright white light that forced me to close my eyes. When I woke up I was surrounded by tress and I saw a bit of blue sky, when I looked down I realize I was laying down on the ground on my back and my clothes were changed into some sort of regular clothes from what you would see people wear during the dark ages to make matters worse I didn't even have a weapon or money to begin with.

(Y/n): Would've been nice to at least have a sword to defend myself.

Realizing that there was no turning back I decide to pick a random direction and see if I can get out of the forest, while I was walking I looked around to check the landscapes wondering what I was supposed to do and that's when I heard two voices ahead of me it was a little hard to see, but I can simply tell they were women in green clothes talking so I figured if I can talk with them maybe I can find a way out?