Chapter 2. A fight with a SwordsWoman

I yawned as I woke up getting off the couch.

(Y/n): Not the best way to sleep, but what can you do?

I looked over to see Alice still sleeping on the bed curled up.

(Y/n): You know for a monster your size it amazes me how your able to sleep on a bed that's small for you.

I went up to her and promptly poked her cheek.

(Y/n): Hey wake up.

The only response Alice gave me was a groan tired or not she was getting up one way or another.

Wake up you lazy lamia.

Alice: Hey! I'm not lazy!

(Y/n): Yeah well I'm not letting you sleep in now come on and sit by the table while I prepare breakfast.

Alice: Fine.

Alice went towards the table and sat down or to me just sitting on her tail considering she doesn't even have legs to begin with. After finishing breakfast the both of us started eating.

Alice: So where you going now?

(Y/n): Simple I'm going to a city called Iliasburg what about you?

Alice: Simple I'm gonna follow you to since your a good cook and I want you to satisfy my gourmet curiosity.

(Y/n): Okay? whatever you say.

I packed up my things and we left Ilias village going towards IliasBurg as we walked on the road towards our destination I decided to ask Alice a question.

(Y/n): Hey Alice do you even care if I hurt or even kill your friends?

Alice: What's that supposed to mean?

(Y/n): Well you are a monster yourself and there's a good chance they're going to attack us...well mostly me.

Alice: *sigh* No it's not a problem, but there's one thing you should know I won't help you fight them your all on your own on that and if you lose I'm gonna leave you.

(Y/n): Wow some friend you are.

Alice: Since when did we become friends?

(Y/n): Simple the moment you gave me money, I cooked for us, and we're travelling together.

Alice: I'd say companions is a better term then friends.

(Y/n): Whatever you say.

As we kept talking we ran into a girl in a dress, but when Alice backed off I was confused after all the girl looked to be a noble or so I thought.

Girl: Oh a human maybe I can finally have a snack.

(Y/n): Your a monster?

Slug Girl: Not just any girl I'm a slug monster.

The slug girl lifted her dress and underneath it was slimy she was definitely a slug.

Slug Girl: Now to have your semen.

(Y/n): Sorry, but that's not happening.

I unsheathed my sword and charged at the slug girl slashing at her.

Slug Girl: *giggles* That tickles.

Before I can get another strike the slug girl quickly jumped on me causing my lower body to be under her dress and let me tell you have you ever felt a a wet warm slimy slug on your lower body? It's disturbing.

Slug Girl: Now your mine.

I had to do something otherwise this slug girl would rape me then it hit me slugs hate salt though I can never figure it out why they hate it, but I remember putting salt in my pocket since the bag was quickly I reached into my pocket digging out the salt pouch and throwing it on the slug girl. Thankfully she recoiled and jumped off.