~Part 4~

You were lying in bed, completely dazed out, thinking about your last encounter.

You were absolutely sure that that guy was the Lee Felix you knew, but... that was one hell of a strange coincidence. It's true that the guy you had seen was blonde haired, had white flawless skin and was truly handsome, but you strongly believed that he was Felix. He and the dude had the same lips, nose and eyes... and also the same gaze. You could tell that because you briefly made eye contact for some seconds, but eventually you both got taken away by the mass of people before doing something else.

Yes, that guy was surely the Felix you liked so much back in the good old days.

But finding him in Russia? Of all the places?

That definitely was the weirdest and most hilarious part. Destiny was surely a bitch, no other wonders about that.

Honestly, you couldn't tell if Felix recognized you or not, but, even so, why did you bother to wonder about it? Recognition or not, nothing would have changed anyways between the two of you, he was still and idol and still trapped on Korea.

Snorting you just kicked your shoes out of bed and shut your eyes. You weren't going to think about your ex-boyfriend all night once again, no sir. You had to get some sleep since those were the last days of the year, so days full of partying and visiting.

Still, it had to pass hours before you could fall asleep while watching some silly drama on your phone and randomly eating some snacks you bought from the machine in the hall.

It was now last year's eve and, yeah, you were partying hard. Not that you were drunk, you didn't really enjoyed the feeling of getting hight, but you were surely having some fun with a bunch of strangers who were speaking English with an American accent.

The party was hosted in a big park in the centre of Moscow and the organization was surely really good.

There wasn't much time left before midnight, but you felt really dizzy, you you left your new friends and went to an edge of the park, hoping that your dizziness would disappear fast.

It was at that time when you noticed each other. You gaze met Felix's one and that time you could definitely tell he recognized you. You never got to figure out what he was doing at a new year's eve party with his group, but he didn't bother to left them in a hurry and come after you.

You, that in the meantime were rushing away, not even knowing were you were heading or why you were trying to avoid him so bad. Well, you escaping didn't work out, and you figured it out when someone grabbed you by your wrist, making you turn in his direction.

«Y/n» he whispered with his eyes open in surprise.