~Part 6~

Summer was ending in Sydney, and February as well. Russia was already a distant reality, your encounter with Felix more like some sort of cruel dream.

Since that night in fact you couldn't take the boy out of your head. The way he went back to his group like he was the saddest person in the world and the way your heart sinked... you could never forgot such things. You felt so sorry for letting him down like that that once you even dialled his number and got just a few inches far from calling him, but eventually you stopped in time.

You truly thought that, in that way, you could had move on easily, but truth was that, after two months, you were still spacing out about him constantly, like you were doing in that moment.

«Y/N, get back to earth and to your work!» someone snapped their fingers right across your face.

It was, indeed, your boss, who, as always, caught you daydreaming about someone you should had forgotten about.

«Yes, I'm sorry» you said straight away, picking up a paper and starting to read it.

«You're so dazed out this days... something's wrong?» your boss asked, still not wanting to leave.

«No, everything's good I guess, just the last summer's hotness going around»

«Yeah... sure» your boss sighed «You know what Y/N? It's already quite late and tomorrow is Saturday, just go home early today and be sure to be focused Monday, alright?»

«Thanks boss, I'll promise I'll get back together tomorrow»

Your boss simply nodded one time and then leaved, letting you collect your things and go home. You exited the building where you worked as a *Y/W*, a work that actually satisfied you really a lot, putting on your sunglasses and ignoring the bus stop.

You were going to have a walk on the sea-route, since your workplace was quite near to the bay. You really wanted to clear your head for once, and maybe that was the best and only way.

Once you got to the seaside you grabbed your earphones from your bag and started to listen to some random and joyful music.

Summer was surely at its last, but there were still people in swimsuits getting tan under the sun or just swimming in the warm water.

You stopped at an ice-cream place, not bothering to turn off your music as you were standing in a line that was actually pretty long.

It took one song for the dudes in front of you to get to the counter and another half for them to get their orders. They were actually more that you thought and one boy seemed really familiar from behind, but still you didn't care much.

But well, you definitely had to care when one of the guys turned around, stomped on one of his mate's foot and got his ice-cream splattered on your most expensive shirt.

You could have went out with a "whoa mate, look at where you're going next time", but you were sincerely too shocked to say something.

«Oh my God, I'm so sorry» the guy shouted with a strong accent.

Even then you couldn't find the words to say something back, mostly because all the gang turned around and you got to face nothing less than Lee Felix.

Again.