~Part 7~

That was seriously, truly, definitely so fucking much to handle that you didn't knew what stopped you from swearing and hitting each one of them straight in the face, the pretty boy with freckles deserved it twice. The guy that dropped his ice-cream on you was still trying to apologize when Felix stepped forward.

«See? I came and checked myself how things were going» he said with an ironical smirk on his face.

You looked up at him, clenching your firsts.

«I'm out» you stated turning around and starting to walk towards the nearest bus station.

You couldn't go that far, since someone grabbed you by the wrist and made you turn at them.

«Please Felix, not now... nor at any other time» you whined.

«Let me at least repay it, both the shirt and the ice-cream»

«If you want to repay me you know my address... and now let me go for the love of fucking God or I'm going to lose my shit»

«Language» he joked, letting you go «Alright, see you»

You quickly headed to the bus station, angry as you never had been. You got your favourite and 200$ dollars worth shirt ruined with some ice-cream and, in the same damn day, met Lee Felix, you ex-boyfriend who didn't want to leave your mind alone.

That was surely one of the worst days of your entire life.

Luckily you got home pretty soon and got to change and have a shower, but your "luck" ended there. You surely had done something terrible in your previous life to be in such a situation. You just wanted to clear your head from your ex and you ended up meeting him with ice-cream splattered all over your shirt. Not that you cared about your image in front of him, but it was still embarrassing af. If you were still friends he would have probably made fun of you for a whole month, but that wasn't the case anymore, even if he was in Sydney again.

Why was he there anyways?

You knew that Idols didn't got that much of free days, so you couldn't figure out why they went on holiday twice in two months. You were so interested in finding the source of your bad luck that you picked up your phone and, for the first time in you life, searched the last notices of Felix's group on Google.

After some time searching you eventually figured out that they were on tour and Sydney was their stop at the moment, so that was why you ran into them twice. Still, it was such a bad coincidence that you sighed hard out loud and threw your phone somewhere, just to get under the blanket and try to get some sleep.

The next day you hadn't do much until that time. You were on the sofa watching some tv serie when the doorbell rang, so you paused the episode and got up, heading to the front door. You were wearing a loose shirt and sweatpants, something really random, so you adjusted them a little bit before opening the door.

Then, you were really close to smack it in the face of the person that rang the doorbell.

«Hi» he said «I'm here with your new shirt and I'm going to repay your ice-cream as well» he smiled widely handing you a package.