18+

(THIS ISNT ACTUALLY SMUT OR FLUT OR ANYTHING IT JUST MENTIONS THE WORD 18+ SO I NAMED THE CHAPTER THAT. I CANNOT WRITE SMUT TO SAVE MY LIFE)

Giovanna's POV

When Ginny cleared her throat and i saw them all looking at me with shocked expressions on their faces. Draco was shirtless and i was only in a shirt and i was wiping his chest. "No no you're not interrupting anything" I said quickly

"Sureeeee" Blaise laughed. "I spat water on him so i was just cleaning him up" I argued. "Whatever makes you sleep at night" He teased. I gestured them all in and one by one they walked past me smirking. "Mrs Malfoy i mean Mrs Moon can you tell us which hut we should go into" Cho giggled. At this point I could feel my cheeks burning red. "Cho, Prince, Ginny, Theo and Astoria go into the bigger one and me, Draco, Luna and Blaise will go into the other one" I stated and they all nodded in agreement.

~~~~

@daddymalfoy: Gia built some oddly structured tents for us to sleep intagged: @giovanna

tagged: @giovanna.m @luna.love @blazinghot

@giovanna.m: THEYRE CALLED BLANKET FORTS SNSNANAJA
     ~@daddymalfoy: how was i meant to know

@theo.nott: HA my fort is nicer
   ~@daddymalfoy: prove it
   ~@theo.nott: fine

see more comments

@theo.nott: our fort is better than yours
tagged: @chang @prince.charming @gin.and.tonic @the.nice.greengrass @daddymalfoy

@daddymalfoy: wait why is there's on the bed it was on the floor before 😒
    ~@giovanna.m: It would've collapsed so we had to move it for support
   ~@daddymalfoy: you should've let it collapse

see more comments

@prince.charming: Ew love
tagged: @theo.nott @the.nice.greengrass

@alex.hamilton: Wow do you not love me
   ~@prince.charming: we're the only exception

see more comments

~~~~

"OKAY WHAT MOVIE" i shouted so that the people in the other fort could hear too. "I DONT KNOW ANY MUGGLE MOVIES LET THE HALFIES AND MUGGLEBORNS PICK" Theo shouted back. "WE'RE ALL PURE BLOODED YOU DIPSHIT" Blaise said loudly. "OOO WHATS 50 SHADES OF GREY" Astoria shouted. "NO" Prince and I screamed at the same time, "THATS A SEX MOVIE" Prince said whilst laughing. "okay we're watching it" Ginny said and i heard the intro play. "NO WEASLEY COME ON" Draco said, "Ugh you guys will see what a bad choice you've made" i laughed and clicked on the movie.

~~~

I woke up when there was around 10 minutes of the movie left. I looked to my left and say Blaise whispering some clearly inappropriate things into a very flustered Luna's ear. Then i looked to my left and saw id fallen asleep on Draco, his arm was wrapped around my waist loosely snd he was staring at the TV with his mouth hung open.

I decided to crawl out of the fort and go into the other one. I walked in and saw Prince, Cho, Ginny and Astoria wheezing and gasping for air. I tried to look around for what they were all laughing at and then i saw Theo was as red as Ginny's hair. "What happened?" I asked, "Theo...h...he got hard from watching...the...the movie" Cho wheezed. I made eye contact with Theo and burst into laughter, we were so loud that Draco, Blaise and Luna came to check what happened.

When Astoria told them they all joined us in our laughter. After about 15 minutes of laughter, choking, crying and wheezing i looked back and saw Theo sat down with his head in his hands. "Theo if it makes you feel any better i'm pretty sure Blaise was whispering some very 18+ things into Luna's ear during the whole movie" I said trying to comfort him. Instantly Luna went beetroot red and everyone burst into laughter again, this time Theo was laughing too.

"Okay Okay Hahaha very funny" Luna said in a flat tone instead of her usual light airy voice. "Okay fine why don't we play a game?" Cho suggested. "What game?" Draco questioned, "Ooo i know, how about Kiss, Marry Crucio?" I asked "Na na na let's play Fuck, Marry Crucio" Astoria said. We all hummed in agreement then sat down in a circle in the bigger fort ready to play.