begging pt.2

since so many people wanted draco to beg on his hands and knees for Giovanna to take him back I decided to write that now as an extra. :) This is an extra bit to an earlier chapter called 'begging'

Draco's POV

"Okay listen Giova- Gia i'm sorry I broke up with you, especially the way I did it. I should've told you I was worried about my father and I should've stuck up for you. I was a coward and I wasn't thinking right. Breaking up with you was a big mistake. I never liked Pansy I only liked you. Please take me back, we can go to the library tomorrow. I know you love reading." I pleaded

She stared at me deeply and then did an evil smirk. "Beg" she said simply. "What?" I asked and she just laughed. "I said Beg Draco. Beg me to take you back" She said seriously, "Uhm Malfoy's do not beg" I snapped and she turned around and started walking to my door. "K have fun with Parkinson I hope you two-" I didnt let her finish talking, I dropped to my knees and started begging.

"I'm so so sorry Gia please can we get back together" I shamefully pleaded. "Hmmm I don't think it sounds like you really mean it. I want you to really persuade me" She laughed, I muttered some very harsh words under my breath then sighed. I put my hands together and adjusted my knees then looked up at her, "Please please please please take me back Gia, I'm so so so sorry. I will take you to the library and we'll read and pick out new books and- and i'll be nice to the mudb- to Granger" I whispered the last part hoping she wouldn't hear it.

"AND you'll be nice to Mione? Wow you are desperate" She teased and put her hand out for me to grab. I took it and got up looking around to make sure we were definitely alone, "Soooo? Are we good?" I asked and she rolled her eyes.

"Fiineee"

"Good now let's cuddle and watch a movie" I said as I grabbed her into a tight hug and flopped onto my bed