2 What's Up, Tiger Mommy?: Part 3

We walked into an older warehouse. A guard held the door open for us and then gestured for us to walk through a metal detector. Each one of us made it through without setting it off until Dean.

He hesitantly stepped through, and then the metal detector went off.

Beau walked up. "Now, now, Dean. The system only works when everyone participates." He gestured to a table that had a box filled with weapons on it.

Dean sighed and walked over to the table and started clearing out all of his weapons. He pulled the demon blade out of his jacket and held it up to show Beau. "I'll be back for this." Then he sat the knife in the box.

Then we continued walking and found the room that had all of the items on display. A bunch of other people were checking out the items as well.

"How the hell are we supposed to know who's who?" Dean asked.

"It's pretty simple, Dean. They're all monsters," Sam said.

Something caught Dean's attention. "Hey, hey."

He walked up to a display case that had the tablet inside, except for a piece of metal that had been placed in front of it so it couldn't be read.

"Great," he snarled.

"I guess we're not as original as we thought," Kevin said.

"It's okay. It's okay. We just got to come up with a plan B," Sam said.

"And what, pray tell, could possibly have been plan A?" the familiar voice of Crowley asked behind us.

We all turned to him, standing there with a smirk on his face.

"Bring the prophet to the most dangerous place on Earth, memorize the tablet, and then vamoose?" Crowley asked. "Hello." He smiled.

"Crowley," Dean said with a glare.

"Kevin. What a pleasure to see you." Crowley walked toward us and smiled at Kevin. "Sorry about your little playdate. Her name?" He held his hand up to his ear, waiting for Kevin to tell him, but he didn't. "Ah. Well, if you're gonna make an omelet, sometimes you have to break some spines." He looked at Ms. Tran. "And who is this lovely young thing? Must be your sister."

Ms. Tran punched Crowley hard across the face. "Stay away from my son."

Crowley glared at her. "Charming. Defiling her corpse has just made number one on my to-do list."

Dean stepped forward, but Sam moved in front of him to stop him.

Crowley shook his finger at Dean. "Ah, ah, ah. Don't mind a little love tap, but anything more, and our mookie pals here may just throw you out, and that would be a shame."

"He's right, Dean. It's not worth it," Sam said.

"Listen to Moose, Squirrel." Crowley smirked.

A bald man in a tracksuit, wearing a gold chain, walked into the room.

"Ah. Here comes our host," Crowley said.

"Honored guests, please take your seats," the man said as he walked by everyone toward the front of the room.

"That's Plutus? What is he... God of the candy aisle?" Dean asked.

"Gentlemen, the auction is starting," Beau said as he walked by us.

Crowley nodded. "Good luck with the bidding."

"Nice right hook," Sam said, smiling down at Ms. Tran.

Sam, Kevin, Ms. Tran, and I went off to find seats, and Dean joined us a few minutes later.

Someone rapped a gavel to begin the auction when Dean walked down our row past Sam to sit between Ms. Tran and me.