***description***

YALL REALLY THOUGHT I WAS ONLY MAKING A BOOK FOR HAYDEN IN THE BEGINNING, DON'T LIE!!

I love this family's story too much not to continue with Mel's life as a teenager, you should have known this smh

*****

Amelia Black is more than excited to finally be out of university. Wanting nothing more than to follow in her mother's footsteps and become a fashion designer. However, the last thing she wanted to start her life off as in her world in an office from 9-5.

She moved from her hometown to Seattle, staying at her brother's home in hopes that her dream will be able to come true—the last thing she wanted to do was work for the exact man she never wanted to see again after one drunken night during university: Lucian D'Angelo.

The only problem is that Amelia doesn't want to remember the feelings she had for Lucian, and Lucian's a man who doesn't enjoy being told 'no'.

And now that he knows Amelia's in the city, Lucian doesn't plan on letting her go.

*****

lmao I've had this description waiting to be published for so long but here you are, nuggies!!

I plan to have this story being made soon after I finish "Truly His" because I figured I can make Mel's and Lucian's less cliche somehow... I'll figure it out.

Anywho,

COMING SOON FOR YOU ALL!
-Your Nuggie Queen xoxo