🌊Chapter 12🌊

"Eons ago, we Merformers were a friendly and peaceful merfolk who lived together in peace. Decepticons and Autobots weren't exsisting at that time, only Merformers. We had brothers, sisters, younglings we call sparklings.
Until suddenly, a Merformer called Megatronus became angry and full of hate. He started slaughting everyone around him, that wasn't joining his side of thinking his way. He wanted to become the next Prime, but instead of him, Orion Pax, his brother, got chosen to be one of the last Primes. Thousands were killed, sisters, brothers, sparklings. The different cultures splitted up and fled all over the ocean. From us Autobots remain only a few who had survived the war. Orion Pax, which you know as Optimus Prime, leads us, the Autobots while Megatronus, who is called Megatron by now, leads the Decepticons.
And since that, we hide here, trying to fight against the Decepticons to bring peace once again and restore our home, Cybertron."

Ratchet sighed softly, looking at Evee as he had finished the story of who the Autobots and Decepticons were. Evee, who was sitting on the rock next to Optimus, looked shocked." And this Megatron hurted...Optimus? But why...?"" To regain full control over the matrix, that Optimus has inside of his spark."
"What's a spark?" The Prime, who didn't had let go of Evee's small hands, looked at her, while Ratchet answered her question:" The spark is what keeps us alive. It's our...heart. A pure vessel full of energy." Evee looked down at Optimus's chest." It's what you humans call "heart"..."

Evee looked back up:" What if...Megatron gets the matrix?"" He will be the next Prime and form our home how he imagines it in his darkest dreams. And make every sea creature obey."

The girl gulped, paling at that. So Megatron, the leader of a whole army called Decepticons, wants to rule the ocean when he gets the matrix that lies within Optimus's spark. Everything would basically die, the ocean would become really dangerous for humans.

"This is...."
"We didn't wanted to frighten you when you first arrived here. Optimus told us so, so you could have the happiness you deserve...",spoke Ratchet softly up, looking at his leader. Evee flinched as Optimus squeezed her small hands, directly looking at her with his crystal blue eyes. She kept staring at him, perplexed by his actions.
"I wanted to give you at least a bit of the freedom back that you were robbed from...",he spoke softly, before he grunted in pain again. Evee's eyes started to burn from tearing up a little and she squeezed the Prime's hand:" T-Thank you Optimus." The Prime smiled and reached up to her face, wiping a coming tear from her cheek and held it gently." You're welcome, my dear."

No words were needed how much Evee treasured Optimus's actions. With teary eyes she stared at her guardian, who layed injured on the rock plate, looking with such care at his human friend. Evee's face changed its appearance as she starts to shed tears, her forhead lays down on the leaders chest, releasing silent sobs. Optimus caressed her head gently as she did so, calming her in the most gentle way he can. Ratchet watched the two, deciding to give them some privacy to bond.

He surely had noticed that his leader was more happier since Evee was around. He wasn't that distant anymore to him or the other Autobots. But he surely made sure that Evee was his. How? Clearly with dominance and his actions spoke louder then words. 

Ratchet left the "medbay", swimming to the kids and the other Merformers." How are they doing?" The medic sighed, scratching his neck:" Optimus is recovering well. As for Evee, she was quite shocked finally learning about the truth of Optimus's injuries and why she didn't knew of our enemies right away." Jack crossed his arms:" It must be shocking for her, I mean, her guardian got injured by a warlord ."

"That leads a whole armada of Mercons!",yelled Miko.

Everyone looked at her for a short moment, letting silence wash over them. The girl grinned:" What? They are Decepticons and mermaids. So Mercons. Mercons and Merbots. It sounds way better then saying Autobots and Decepticons all the time."
"If I'm honest, she is right with that",said Arcee out of the blue.

"Optimus cares much about Evee, right Ratchet?",asked Raf, looking like the others to the "medbay" where Evee and Optimus could be seen. The medic looked there aswell as the others, finding the moment the two were sharing to a liking. It really looked cute.

"Yes he does, Rafael...he does."