Total Drama OC #2

This OC was made 4/12/21! I drew her today too! Some of her traits are the same as Juno's but I promise she's wayyyy more different than you think.
TW: ED (I don't want to upset anyone)

Name:
Roxanne Libs

Nicknames:
Roxxy (Chris)
Silly bands (Courtney)
Rocky (Lindsay)
Rock star (Gwen)
Strummer (Geoff)

Age:
18

Sex:
Female

Sexuality:
Bisexual

Gender:
Cis

Height:
5"4

Weight:
137 lbs 12 oz

Heritage:
Canadian
British (57%)
French (24%)

Family:
Marie Libs (Mother/Alive)
Oscar Libs(Father/Alive)
Bingo (Dog/Alive)
T-Rex (Rat/Alive)

Friends:
Duncan
Owen
Lindsay
LeShawna
Izzy
Mutuals:
Gwen
DJ
Harold
Geoff
Bridgette
Trent
Beth
Enemies:
Justin
Courtney
Heather

Personality:
Good traits:
Loyal
Sincere
Out going
Devoted
Zesty
Funny
Bad traits:
Insecure
Crafty
Socially awkward
Pretty crazy at times
Rebellious

Appearance:

I loved drawing her!!!!))

Outfits:
Look in appearance and below in Other

Tattoos?:
'Rock on' in blue and pink on her shoulder

Markings?:
None

Piercings?:
Tongue
Lip
Ear

Strengths:
Communication
Thinker

Weaknesses:
Her ideas usually seem to get turned down
Low patience

Likes:
Music
Her guitar
Rock music
70s songs
MTV
Silly bands (can't get enough)
Dogs
Rats
Eating
Writing songs
Competition
P!sing off her parents
Dislikes:
Chores
Unnecessary rudeness
Lizards
Guacamole
New car smell
Silence
Being ignored
Being taken for granted
Know-it-alls
Bad breath

Health:
10/10

Strength:
6/10

Stamina:
10/10

Intelligence:
8/10

Social skills:
10/10

Confidence:
8/10

Physical illnesses?:
None

Mental illnesses?:
Mild anxiety
Eating disorder

Addictions?:
Chewing gum

Teams:
TDI: Gophers
TDA: The Gaffers
TDWT: Team Chris is really really really hot

Love interest:
Duncan

Other:
This is Roxanne; She's the type of person who's kind of a door mat yet she still finds a way to get in on things. She's really outgoing and friendly, but if she is treated rudely she can be even worse. Roxanne has her own lifestyle while her parents are stuck ups. She loves what she does but she also likes how it makes her parents angry even though she wants their affection (strong relationships). She wants to make them proud in her own way, she's free spirited. Hope this makes sense.

Music is her passion. Her creativity is shown through music whether it's rock or it's soft and sweet. She has a green and silver guitar that's shaped with two edges. It's not big but it's not small.

The way Roxanne auditioned was starting to play a really good song, she put her heart into it and it was on huge speakers and everything, bright lights above her. Roxanne thought she had turned off the camera when she picked up her rat, T-Rex, and started to baby him and talk in a baby voice. Roxanne sent it in for Chris to see her talent but she was only accepted because of her future humiliation.

‼️TW‼️
Roxanne loves eating sweets but her parents are purely against sugar. Roxanne was a very chubby child with slow metabolism and she was shamed by many kids rather than educating them because well, she wasn't educated by her parents. This resulted in turning down food or even 🤮 it up. She had a hard time with it until she was exposed to the internet and properly taught herself how to manage it.

I feel like she would be voiced by Barrett Wilbert Weed, the same amazing voice actress that voices Octavia in the popular web series 'Helluva Boss'. Go check it out!!!

A team player and if you work with her she's with you for life and even past that.

Her original hair color was actually blonde, a rare mix with green eyes. She couldn't stand it so she used her favorite color when she dyed her hair.

Her boots make her taller, she's actually kind of short.

Roxanne kind of has a hard time when she really 'likes' someone. She fumbles with her words or laughs a lot more but it sounds different.

Tries to get along with Chris but he's just wayyyy too chaotic for her. Kinda hot but she isn't looking for that.

Allergic to feathers, certain fabrics, and lactose intolerant.

Her main phobia is choking. She has always been terrified of choking for no reason, one day it just kind of came up.

Rarely ever has stage fright as long as she has her guitar. She loves being on stage and being herself.

Has pretty bad insults, she can be brutal