TWDG OC #2

A/N: This OC was made 7/28/20
Trigger warning: mention of s*icide, c#tting, and other things
He is going to be heavily updated

Name:
Sully F. Sipton
Optional new name: Rogue

Nicknames:
Rogue

Birth date:
8/20/?

Age:
Beginning: 9-10
Season 2: 12
Season 3(A New Frontier): 14
Season 4(Final Season): 18

Sex:
Male

Sexuality:
Gay

Gender:
Cisgender

Height:
4"11
5"3
5"6
5"10

Weight:
142 lbs 7oz

Nationality:
American

Birthplace:
Troy, Michigan

Heritage:
Canadian American

Species:
Human

Family:
Janet Sipton (Mother/Deceased/Walker bite)
Marcus Sipton(Father/Deceased/Herd eating him)
Lucas Sipton(Older brother/Deceased/Gunshot wound)
Tammy Sipton(Older sister/Deceased/Gunshot wound)
Bella(Pet dog/Deceased/Killed by Marcus for making too much noise)

Personality:
Good traits:
Kind
Generous
Determined
Honest
Eager to learn
Patient
Easily feels empathy
Bad traits:
Hostile (At first)
Untrusting (At first)
Distant
Emotionless (Clashes with his Empathy)
Anxious
Edgy (Often on edge)
Often pessimistic

Appearance:
Dark brown hair, almost black where it's spiky
Blue eyes (one dull)
Beauty marks
Peach colored skin
Burn marks
Well built and strong looking arms
A little on the thin side
Very kind resting face
(This is an old picture, it'll be updated soon)

Appearance:Dark brown hair, almost black where it's spikyBlue eyes (one dull)Beauty marksPeach colored skin Burn marksWell built and strong looking arms A little on the thin side Very kind resting face (This is an old picture, it'll be updated soon)

Outfits:
Look below in Other

Tattoos?:
None

Markings?:
S*icide scars

Piercings?:
None

Weapons?:
Rock
Pocket knife
Stick
His hands

Strengths:
Resourceful
Can find food in the forest (like mushrooms)
Pretty dang fast

Weaknesses:
Depression periods
Afraid of humans (more than walkers)
Gets anxiety attacks

Likes:
Warm places
Sunny days
Learning new things
Quiet
Making weapons
Hunting
Dogs
Making traps
Mushrooms
Dislikes:
Killing things that he doesn't need to
When he feels the need to cut
Controversy
Sneezing
Ants
Laying on his back
Hunting
Other people in pain
Making decisions
People tugging on his mask

Health:
8/10

Strength:
9/10

Stamina:
10/10

Intelligence:
9/10

Social skills:
7/10

Confidence:
6/10

Physical illnesses?:
None

Mental illnesses?:
PTSD
Depression

Addictions?:
Playing with sleeves

Love interest:
James

Backstory:
Sully grew up in a loud household, and many people didn't get along. He didn't understand that until he was a bit older and paid more attention. He had always been a happy kid, but very early adolescence brought complications and heart break.
Sully began to question his sexuality at 10, and his place in the world. His family's troubles caused him to mature faster. That was hard when you live in a dysfunctional family. Sully would fight with his father, often being called a disappointment since Sully wasn't straight and didn't want to do anything his father did.
When the apocalypse broke out, Sully's father had been driving him to a conservative camp when their car broke down. Walkers surrounded the car and killed Sully's father, but Sully was inside. He had to wait until they passed before he ran off into the woods.
Sully then traveled, raided, and protected himself. He felt better in this world than in the before world. But he does wish things could've been different.

Other:
Janet and Sully had a great bond. Janet and Marcus did not (obviously), but her bond with her son was too strong for the world.

Bella was a stray that Sully had found and taken in, and the day they left Marcus had killed Bella.

Figs [other OC] is really good friends with Sully. She calms him down and helps him cope with anything that's wrong with him.

He will abandon all basic morals for AJ, that's just kind of how it is. He feels like Clementine would be his sister and AJ would be his nephew.

Sully has his own mask later on, and he often tries not to kill the walkers. He has been mostly successful.

Sully is a very caring person once you get to know him and will lay his life out for you.

Really loves Omar, he can't get enough of talking with him or making food. He brought even more flavor to Ericson's.

Rosie is his comfort person, they get as close as Rosie and Marlon were actually and she helps with walkers that get too close. Rosie, to Sully, is the only person he really likes killing walkers. She's an exception.

Really likes listening to Ruby talk about Ms. Martin and what she did. Sully and Ruby are actually very close and honor Ms. Martin's memory by planting flowers. They both also tend to wounds.

Sully loves James because of his soft side. Sully isn't exactly a pacifist but the way he handles things makes his heart flutter. And well, James is very beautiful in his eyes.

Outfit