⍣ 28 ⍣

jaemin woke up the next morning with a headache.

he had cried too much the day before.

the shy boy opened his eyes and looked to his right, only to meet renjun's sleeping face.

the boy had his mouth slightly open, his arms wrapped around jaemin, and his legs entangled with his too.

"beautiful." a voice said, startling jaemin.

the boy lifted his head, looking towards the bedroom's door where jeno was, leaning on the doorframe, wearing only a pair of sweatpants, allowing jaemin to stare at his chest for a while.

jaemin didn't do it intentionally, but he kept his eyes fixed on the male's chest, his eyes looking intensely at the smooth skin.

jeno was beautiful.

jeno didn't have a scar.

jeno's chest was perfect.

if only jaemin could have one like this...

"i can hear you thinking, jaemin." jeno said, approaching the bed. "and i don't like that..."

jeno climbed up on the bed, lying on the left side of jaemin.

as an answer to jaemin's staring, jeno let his eyes wander on jaemin's bare torso, pinning the boy's hands above his head not to have him trying to hide his scar.

jeno stared at it for so long, checking out every centimetre of the artificial cut.

and after an endless minute, jeno leaned forward and kissed the scar.

this simple action made jaemin shake.

never in his life he had felt this special, this loved.

the boy here was making him feel so beautiful and so desirable...

he was making jaemin love himself for the first time of his life.

"i love you, jaemin." jeno whispered, leaving jaemin's torso to approach his face. "i love everything about you."

jeno connected their mouths, pouring all his love into the kiss he was sharing with jaemin.

it felt so good.

jaemin's lips were shy, just like the boy.

he didn't kiss as hungrily as renjun, who would turn any sweet moment in a hot make-out session and eventually, a sex night.

but no, jaemin was much calmer, gentler and more hesitant. and jeno absolutely loved it.

"what about me...?" renjun said, seeing jaemin and his boyfriend sharing an intimate moment while he was finishing his beauty sleep.

jaemin blushed at the thought of renjun looking at him kissing his boyfriend, and jeno chuckled, using one of his hands to pull renjun closer and take both boys into his embrace.

"i love you. both of you." jeno spoke, making the two other boys smile and cuddle deeper into his comforting amrs.

"jeno?"

"yeah?"

"don't you think we should ask jaemin to be our boyfriend?"

jeno paused his videogame to look at his boyfriend.

two days had passed since their sleepover.

needless to say, the three boys felt happier than ever.

they would stay together during schooldays, sharing pecks every once in a while.

jaemin was in paradise.

he was showered in love by the two boys, sometimes hugs, sometimes kisses, sometimes both...

he couldn't ask for anything better.

neither could the two boyfriends.

adding jaemin into their relationship was the best thing that had happened to them in forever.

but let's be honest, having him as their boyfriend could make everything even better.

"we definitely should." jeno answered.

"when?"

"i don't know. as soon as possible."

renjun nodded before looking at his phone.

"it's our two years and a half anniversary tomorrow." renjun told when jeno had started playing his video game again.

the korean male cursed in his head, making him think about something else and so, getting killed by the ia of his game.

he still hadn't bought anything for renjun.

their anniversary was the next day.

and renjun was sleeping over.

how stupid could he be...?

"please, don't kill me when i'll tell you..." renjun spoke, making jeno alarmed.

"what?"

"i didn't get you anything."

jeno let out a breath he didn't know he was holding.

so, he wasn't alone! this was reassuring.

"with everything going on, i kind of... didn't have time to? i'm so sorry, i can make it up to you- "

"renjun, don't worry. i didn't get you anything either." jeno told.

"for real?!"

"yeah, i kind of... forgot?"

renjun rolled his eyes before approaching his boyfriend.

"i didn't buy you anything, but i have an idea of present." renjun told.

"i don't have any idea, on my side."

"too bad for you. but my idea is a mutual gift, so i guess it will be my gift too..."

"a mutual gift?" jeno furrowed his brows.

"dear jeno, tomorrow, we're asking jaemin out, and we make him ours!" renjun exclaimed, standing up on the bed.

"well, dear renjun, this is the best idea ever!" jeno replied, trowing his controller somewhere before tackling renjun on the bed and kissing him hard.