Chapter 2

Mia p.o.v

When I got downstairs I saw Linda hugging Shawn. When he let go he ran to me and hugged me picking my feet off the ground. "I missed you." I whispered in his ear. "You too little sis." I patted his head and ran upstairs getting ready for school.

Once I put on my clothes (^^) I ran downstairs grabbing a Apple and kissing Linda and John's cheek. Once I made it out the door , Shawn was already in my car and on his phone. I rolled my eyes and opened my car door. "So your going to drive me to school, unbelievable just yesterday I was driving you to middle school.My little Mia is growing up!" Shawn said wiping a fake tear. "It was two years ago calm your tits." I said keeping my eyes on the road. "Hey I'm still older than you." Shawn said as he smacked my head. I rolled my eyes and kept driving down the street.

"So how have you been?" Shawn asked looking at my wrist that was full with bracelets. "Um okay I guess." I whispered turning into the parking lot.

"Well if you ever need to tal-" "it's fine Shawn really; I'm fine." He looked unsure but hopped out of my truck and I got out too. "Okay Mia meet me here after school no exceptions." I nodded and walked into the building. As I made it to my locker, I opened it and got my necessary books out and I heard the bell ring really.

I hurriedly put my stuff away and speed walked to my first period that was all the way on the other side of the building. I swear I need my schedule changed.

I was trying to get my last book into my backpack when a broad chest sent me to the floor. All my books fell put of my back pack. I moaned in pain and picked up my books stuffing them into my back pack. "I'm sorry...?" "Mia." I said looking his hazel eyes. He nodded and picked up the rest of my books. "Thanks Um I better get to class thanks." I walked down the hallway and into my class without anyone noticing.

The principle walked into class and I dozed off thinking about how I'm going to plan my 'happiness' . I heard him talking about a new teacher and that Mr.Darwin is moving away and other stuff I blocked out.

I heard my name be called and I looked up meeting hazel eyes. He stared at me for a minute and snapped out of it. Looking into the paper calling another students name.

"Okay class my name is Mr.Caniff. and I will be your teacher for the rest of the school year. I not going to give you homework today just want to see how your doing in this class. " he passed out papers going along rows and when he got to my seat he smiled and set the paper on my desk.

When I was taking the test ,I had no idea what I was doing. English isn't my strong suit. Math and Science maybe but English no. I kept feeling eyes staring into the side of my face. I looked up meeting Mr.caniff, I blushed and looked down.

--------

Once the class period was over I picked up my stuff and turned my paper in but I heard my name be called. "Mia please come back here." I walked back in and I stood in front of his desk. "Yes?" "Um Mr.Darwin left me a note that said that you need immediate tutoring." He said looking through papers.

"I will have to tutor you , I'll give you a permission slip and my address is on the bottom. Okay?" I nodded and walked out feeling someone looking at my butt. I turned around and caught him, he quickly coughed and looked down at his papers. I smirked and walked out the door. Tomorrow is going to be something else.

---------

As I rode home alone after Shawn called me and told me to go without him. I listened to some music, 20 more days left then to happiness. I smiled and itched my wrist feeling my scars opening up. I bit my lip and drove into my driveway. I got out and looked into the Virginia sky. I opened the door into my house and was greeted by the smell of chicken.

"Linda!" I called walking into the kitchen seeing my foster mother cooking over the stove. "Yes sweetheart?" "Um I need tutoring and my teacher needs you to sign this permission slip." She nodded and got a pen. "I want the grade to at least a B you hear me?" I nodded and ran up the stairs.

I looked at his address and realized he lived in the next block over. Well I wonder how this will plan out?

A/N Okay so many so many things for the next chapter like OMG I'm excited for myself for the next chapter. I edited the whole thing everything is going amazing. 25 reads is amazing well for this it is.
But love u my pretties<3