12

Mia p.o.v

I passed out.

I passed out.

But I'm fine. I was tired and I was stressing on top of that that put a big strain on top of me.

Today is Wednesday the most dreaded day of all. Today is the day I have to meet Nash for our 'event' . I'm not ready but who cares not like I'm going to loose my virginity to someone I care for. I shouldn't have that attitude but what can I say?

I was waiting in my room for Nash and I laid on my bed waiting. He's been super nice and caring lately. I fell in the hallway the other day and he picked me up and made me rush to class because the bell was about to ring.

For a consequence

Or maybe a good thing.

I mean it can't be that bad.  He just sticks it in and out and leaves. Right?

Right. Yeah no.

Ugh.

A knock on the door interrupted my over thinking and Nash head popped in. I waved him in and he sat down on the end of my bed.

"Look Mia, I don't want to fu¢k you and leave. I'm not that kind of guy. I especially don't want to be that type of guy to you..." he mumbled

He got up and sat next to me and took my hand. "Can I kiss you?" I nodded and he placed his lips. He moved his lips slowly with mine. He stroked my cheek softly making me move my lips to the same beat as his.

I laid my hand on his stomach and he grabbed my hips pulling me closer to him. Our lips moved faster and he but my lips making me whimper. He moaned against my mouth and he grabbed my boob making me gasp and inserted his tongue in my mouth. Our tongues fought for dominance while he won of course.

He laid me down and climbed on top of me put his hand under my shirt and caressed my stomach. He leaned back and breathlessly bit his lip. "Take off your shirt and bra. I leaned up a little bit a took my shirt off and my bra. It was weird having Nash see me naked. I naturally covered my chest and looked down.

"Hey don't cover up , your beautiful and your body." I took my arms away and he began sucking on them. "Uhh." I moaned loudly and grabbed a fistful of his hair and he groaned and bite my nipple making me squeeze my legs together.

He lifted up his head and kissed down my body until he came to my shorts. He took a look at me and winked and pulled down my shorts. He opened my legs wide and kissed my inner thighs making me feel hot. "Your so wet for me." He took a lick and and dove straight in. His mouth sent me into a frenzy and moaning mess.

"Ohh im going to cum!" I yelled and arched my back and came all over his face. He came up and licked his lips. "Take these off." I grabbed his flannel and tore it off his  body. He flipped us over so I was on top. I sat on his things and worked on his belt. I pulled it through the loops and threw it on the floor.

I unbuttoned his pants and it was pretty hard because his co¢k was straining against his jeans. I got them open and pulled them off. His breath was hitching and kissed his lips and licked his di/ck through his briefs and sucked on it.

"Fu_ck! Such a tease. Take it right now." I smirked and pulled them down too and took him in my put h and started working on him. Moans and his cursing was heard throughout the room.

I pulled back before he could cum and got off of him. He got on top of me and opened my legs. He put his head in my shoulder and whispered in my ear.

"This might hurt but starch my back okay, I'm going to go slow as possible." He pushed in and I dug my nails into his back. "I'm sorry, it'll get better I promise." He pushed in a little bit more and I started to tear up. Felt like I was being tore open. "Itll be over I swear." He started to suck on my neck and I moaned during the pain and eased my pressure on his back. Next thing I know he's all the way in and thrusting.

Then I felt it. The pleasure. "Ughhhh Nash!" I moaned as he thrusted into me harder. He didn't even moan he just whispered 'fu/ck' in my ear. I was yelling at the top of my lungs as pleasure clouded my weak body. Our sweating bodies grinding on each other and pants and nude skin slapping against nude skin. "I t-think I'm about t-to cum." I painted feeling my edge about to come on. "Me too." He moaned in my ear and kissed it. "1,2-2,3!" We came together and I took my hands from his back and he collapsed on me. His breathing loud and his orgasm lasting a little bit. Once he calmed down he held me and kissed my lips.

"So Mia how was your first time?" He asked looking into my eyes. "It was good." "Mia can I tell you something?" I nodded and looked at him to continue. "I have always had feelings for you and I want us to become something."

Before i could get the first word out the door burst in a angered Shawn stood there.

Can this day get any better?

A/N OMG OMG I updated. What??!?! Ikr.

I updated because a person told me that I should and because I listen to you guys because you guys are awesome.

Answer theses questions: I HAVEN'T  VEEN GETTING COMMENTS:(

Are you surprised Mia went through it?

Does Nash really have feelings for Mia??

What is shawn going to do???