Chapter 8

Mia p.o.v

I walked to first hour feeling the weight on my shoulders. I walked in ignoring Taylor's greet and sat down in the back if the classroom. Up heard students filling the classroom and Taylor start his lesson.

"Okay so today we will be working on the assignment I assigned yesterday because knowing you guys. You didn't get it done. You may whisper , not to loud and no cheating. I may call a few if you up,  to go over your grades in this class." Taylor nodded looking at me intensely.

"Mia." I got up slowly and walked to his desk. "Yes?"

"What's wrong you completely ignored me this morning." I shrugged and looked down playing with my fingers.

"Stay after class, we have discuss something, now go." I looked stunned and turned around getting some stares from some people. I shrugged it off and dragged my self back to my seat. I worked on the worksheet, getting lost on the different quotes and how we idolized them. I rolled my eyes and put random answers down.

Once I was done with the worksheet, the bell rang and I started packing stuff up, hoping to walk by Taylor quickly. But he caught me and made me sit in on his desk. "Mia." He walked toward me and attached his lips to my lips. "What's wrong, I can feel the tension in the air." He started sucking making me gasp. "Do you really wanna know?" He nodded in my neck and his hand made its way to my shorts. "Well you know Nash?"

"That douche? Yea."/he was nibbling on my ear making me moan and grab his hair in my hands. "He wants me to have sex with hi-" Taylor leaned back quickly and looked at me flabbergasted.

"What?!" He screeched taking his hands off of me. "Let me explain...." Taylor nodded letting me continue. "Okay well he has pictures of me and you, together and we look really comfortable. I mean ,some were us kissing and one was when you had me against the wall. It was terrible. He said if I don't have sex with him he will leak the photos. "I mumbled looking into his angered face. "Taylor, what do I do?" He leaned against a desk , in the front row and ran a hand through his silky hair.

"I don't want to loose my virginity to him." My voice cracked thinking of that. He got up and held me making me cry harder. "Jordan, I will take care of it okay." I shook my head and pushed him away. " I will, but I thought about losing my virginity to you..." Taylor's eyes went wide and his mouth was looking like a fish.

"Mia, I don't think so, loose you virginity to a almost 30 year old, I don't want you to regret-" I cut him off.

"No, no,no. I'm not. I like you a lot and we already done some things together. We should take it a step step further." I whispered wrapping my finger around his black tie.

"How long is he giving you to answer?" Taylor questioned a centimeter away from my face.

"Til Saturday."  "I'll think about it. I still don't like the fact that he's doing this." I nodded and huffed.

"Mr.Caniff, can I get a kiss?" He nodded and moaned attacking my lips. I smiled but still had that nagging voice in the back of my head telling me , it isn't that simple.

Once I left Taylor's class room I walked down the silent halls and stopped feeling someone watching me. I turned around looked not seeing the suspect. I shook my head and walked again. Next thing I know I feel someone grab my arm and push me against a locker. I whimpered and was met with blue eyes. "Well look at this." He tilted my head. "Aww he gave you a hickey. So cute." He smiled wickedly. "Nash leave me the f-" he grabbed my jaw roughly and tsked at me.

"Tsk Tsk, you don't use that kind of  language toward me." He pushed me harder against the locker making me suck in a breath.

"I have you and your little teacher all in the plam of my hand. I control this card game, not you. I own this , not your little teacher! I will have you. Just wait Til I tear the innocence away from you." He sketched taking his hand away from my mouth and walking away, down the hallway. I breathed out and cracked my sore back and shook my head.

How am I going to get out of this?

When I got out school I walked home not taking my car, deciding to leave it at home. Wasn't a long walk, maybe eight- ten minutes. Half of that time in my jeep. I walked inside my house grabbing my car keys and decided to run over Taylor's house for a while.

Once I got there, I knocked and received a delayed response.  Taylor stood there with his boxers messingly on and no shirt. And sex hair. "Who- Mia, what are you doing here-your not suppose to be here til what , in three hours-" 

"Taylor who is that??" I looked past him and seen a woman with black hair and brown eyes and only a sheet around her."No one madison." "Who is that taylor?!" I questioned feeling my heart sink as I piece the pieces together. "Mia, not what it looks like-"

"What is looks like you slept with her!" "Mia!-"

"I'm leaving." I said trying not to let the tears fall. "Mia come back and let me talk!! Please!!" I shook my head and wiped my tears as I ran to the car.

I zoomed off going at a unsafe speed, dodging cars and watching blurry cars drive at a slow speed and I saw a red light but the tears ran down faster. Everything swirled in my brain as I felt the tension rise and my heart beat faster. 

"No."  I Mumbled as I saw bright lights coming toward my side of the door. The last thing I felt was a sharp pain and lights out.

A/N OMG omg what just happened?!?!? So I feel a little better thank u guys for all the get betters and get well. Also I am trying my handset to do this update thing and it's kinda like I'll update when ill update but the schedule is still a prime factor. I will just give you treat chapters you know. So try to answer these questions.

1) how is Nash going to play this out?

2) is Mia going to sleep with Nash??

3) Did Taylor really cheat on Mia with Madison beer?? (Not my favorite person in the world)

4) WHAT HAPPENED TO MIA?!?!?!?