Chapter 75

Jin stomped out of the room, trying to hide his red flushed face from everyone. He was extremely embarrassed by Namjoon's flirting but at the same time it warmed his heart that Namjoon was vocal about his feelings. Jin was about to step out of the building but he stopped when he heard some voice talking, no, they were yelling at someone.

Jin didn't mean to eavesdrop at the person but something caught his attention. One thing was sure that whoever was there, was talking on phone. "How can I believe that you told me the truth?", "I can't believe you, I need proof", "You think I didn't try? His lover boy saved him", "Look, I'm done arguing with you over this. If you're sure that SeokJin and Namjoon are husbands then show me something to prove your point", "I'll only believe you when I see the proofs, Mr.Kim.", "You have time, send me the proof and it'll be a sensational news in the whole country. Nobody would know who even gave the news" the man said.

Jin was shocked, someone was paying this man to reveal about his and Namjoon's past. But who could that be? Jin had to do something, if the news came out then it would be bad for both the companies and Jin didn't want that. He decided that he would talk about this to Namjoon, probably take his help to find out who was trying to ruin his peaceful live and why?

Jin's thoughts were broken when he felt someone bumping into him from behind. He gasped in shocked, almost ready to show his vocal range but a cute head peeked from behind, relaxing Jin. Jin didn't show any sort of uneasiness on his face though his head was running at 100 miles per hour, thinking about this "Mr.Kim". He talked to Jimin, happy about everything.

Jin turned around and saw everybody standing a little far from them. Jin didn't look at anybody but his eyes were stuck on Namjoon, 'Can I trust him? Will he even believe me?' He thought, debating if it was a good idea to talk about it without any proof. Jin mentally sighed, 'Maybe, I'll get enough evidence to prove my point and then talk about it' he thought, not wanting to risk it.

Namjoon was confused when Jin blankly stared at him, his smile slowly faltering into a worried one. Jin probably noticed the change in his expression and gave a small smile of reassurance. Tae and Ami rushed to Jin, asking questions which were passing by head like a bullet train. Jin sighed heavily, "If you guys don't shut up, I'll smack your faces" he warned and all of them shut their mouths.

Namjoon snickered at Jin's threat and the instant silence followed by it. Chang Ho walked to Jin with a proud smile, "I'm really happy Jin-ah. I'm so proud of you" he said with a soft smile and Jin smiled back, "Thank you" he said gratefully. Over all the years that had passed, Jin never lost the respect and love that he felt for Chang Ho, the only person who motivated him to fight.

The other elders too nodded at him, glad about his decision and left the place. Jimin's father had a lot of questions which he would get answers for today, but he left the place, asking Jimin to meet him later. Jimin knew what his dad meant by that and for the first time, he wasn't afraid or ashamed. He was going to confess to his father about his mistakes.

Yoongi was a little worried about Jimin but seeing relieved face of the boy, he too felt at peace. Yoongi wasn't going to lie but his feelings for Jimin never left, he still loved the boy too much but he wasn't sure about Jimin. Jimin never gave any strong sign of liking him, he would flirt with anyone and everyone, he would get touchy with people, go around with them and other things, which put Yoongi in doubt.

He wanted answers but at the same time he didn't want to make a fool out of himself and make Jimin laugh at his feelings. All of a sudden, his phone rang and he clicked his tongue, picking the call. "Hello" he said coldly and all his coldness washed away in a second, getting replaced by an annoyed frown, "Jieun, how many times do you I tell you that you're on a vacation, not me" he scolded.