Chapter 26

It was already three months since Namjoon's disappearance. Everybody were loosing hope by now. Nobody knew where Namjoon was, was he alright or if he was even alive. All the hard work both the families were doing since the precious months hadn't yet given them result and they weren't sure if they should even wait for it.

Chang Ho's health slowly started deteriorating. The stress of his one and only son missing and the work load was making him sick. Yoongi forced Chang Ho to guide him and refrained him from coming to the office. Chang Ho was glad to have Yoongi by him, who loved him and respected him like his own father.

Yoongi did all the work, his and Chang Ho's share, both. He couldn't see the person who took care of him for so many years go through hard time. It killed him to see Chang Ho suffer but the reason of his suffering was someone else who probably had no idea of what was happening to his family. Yoongi was disappointed in Namjoon.

Yoongi successfully managed both their works and made the company regain its lost status of being at the top and the fame. He felt happy seeing Chang Ho proud of him though his heart hurt when Jiae didn't even acknowledge his hard work and dedication. Things had really changed in their family.

Chang Ho avoided talking to Jiae who would only spit nonsense against Jin, trying to make them both against. But Yoongi and Chang Ho knew better. They understood that Jiae was hurting, her son went missing after all but that didn't justify her behavior and the blame she put on Jin only because Jin and Namjoon had a fight.

Yoongi though tried to talk to Jiae despite being ignored every time but it was of no use. It was like Jiae suddenly remembered that she had only one son except for two, pushing Yoongi away from her. Yoongi didn't show but Chang Ho knew that Yoongi was extremely hurt by Jiae. He couldn't do anything except for being there for Yoongi.

Jiae gave everyone a cold shoulder barely talking to anyone. She wouldn't talk or eat and keep waiting for Namjoon. Her anger had no limits for Jin and she always showed it not giving a damn about Jin's feelings. She wanted a revenge for making Namjoon go away from her.

Jin wouldn't say anything and just kept his head down. Jiae would not get tired of cursing shit out of Jin. The more Yoongi and Chang Ho defended Jin the more angrier she got with him, blaming him for making them against her. Jiae had lost all that love and care for Jin that she used to have for him long back.

It was really sad seeing Jin not standing up for himself. He had given up on defending himself. Though he knew he was innocent he couldn't prove it to Jiae or anyone. How could he, when the only person who should be there for him was somewhere away. Jin let Jiae have her way with him.

Now that neither Sophie, HyunJae or Kook visited him, Jiae would make sure to curse at him all the time. Jin wouldn't utter a word but his heart clenched painfully thinking about how once Jiae was the one who loved him for being HIM. Sophie would sometimes sneak out to meet Jin but that happened once in a blue moon.

Days were just passing by, Jin was working hard to pay for himself and to those detectives who were trying to locate missing Namjoon. The detective had found Namjoon somewhere and asked Jin to come at that place. Jin for once in months felt a bundle of emotions of excitement, nervousness, anger, sadness, all together in his system.

He took the day off and decided to take one of his friends with him, just in case he wouldn't be able to convince Namjoon to return back. He quickly drove to the college and tried to find Jimin, Tae and Kook. When he found them in the canteen, he jogged towards them, slightly panting after looking for them in the whole campus.

Jimin frowned and stood up, "Hyung, what are you doing here?" he asked surprised but Jungkook glared at Jin with cold eyes and simply walked away leaving Jimin, Tae and Jin alone. Tae glared at Kook with his an angry pout but decided to deal with him later. Jin licked his lips and stared at Jimin with hopeful eyes, "I found Namjoon" he said.