P3

21- Hange would be that one teacher who would wear a cool tie everyday, sometimes the story behind the tie could be deep and sometimes it could be as simple as they just picked it up.

22-Hange will laugh at someones joke if nobody else laughs.

23- Hange loves to receive compliments, it often re-assures them and gives them joy.

24-Although Hange spends most their time working on experiments and research, if they happen to notice someone who is visibly upset, they will take time out of their day to go sit next to them or reserve a private area for the two, they will then comfort the person by hugging them and constant re-assurance, as this is how Hange gets comforted.

25-Hange is the jealous type, painfully jealous, they'd get mad or annoyed if somebody else holds you hand or looks at you a certain way.

26-Although Hange doesn't take care of themselves, they admit to enjoying taking care of injured people, they enjoy babysitting too, however they don't like taking care of people for too long so this duty would usually fall into moblit's hands.

27- Hange is a cat person, they dislike dogs as they're more wild and would be more likely to make a mess, yet cats are usually calm and affectionate.

28-Hange has always wanted to dye their hair, though they never owned the real things to do so, they have always desired this and will usually state that their hair is boring.

29-They can't sew, they've even requested Moblit to teach them,but they can't and they keep pricking their finger on the needle, but this doesn't stop them from making their friends handmade gifts, they're always poorly made, but Levi surprisingly enjoys the gesture and will even give as much as a slight smile, this encouraging Hange to make more.

30-When someone doesn't talk to Hange for a week or so, they will send them a letter asking to meet up and asking if they did anything wrong, followed by a little sketch of that person and Hange hugging them.