P4

31-Surprisingly Hange is the most calmest at the dinner tabel, this is because they're interested in how everyone's day was and they'll go out their way to ask every singpe person at the table how their day was.

32- If you catch Hange in their calm state they'll urge you to rant to them and they'll have convosation, although they act like you haven't talked to them in years.

33-They name things after passed away cadets that 'weren't as important' or who weren't recognised, to honour them.

34-They get distracted by the slightest thing, they often get distracted by dust particles.

35- When leaves fall of the tree Hange trys their best to catch them and gets a little downed when they don't.

36- Hange wants a dog, for company, they always bugged Erwin about wanting a pet but he refused because he has a feelimg Hange wouldn't take care of it properly.

37-Hange used to babysit the towns kids often and the kids loved them, the way they made their voice higher to talk to the kids and their amazing story's earned the love from each kid but they had to stop once they joined the cadets, now whenever Hange sees the kids grown up it makes them ache because they wanted to watch them grow.

38-Hange would make a great parent, they'd takw their kids on 'adventures' every day.

39- Hange hates re-assuring people, but will make time to if you truly mean alot to them.

40- Hange was always grossed out by love as a kid and theu absloutley hated the idea of kissing.