Mal

Mal was having a great day till three people showed up and said they were here for her. One was a boy with dark black hair, pale skin and dark black eyes. Another was a girl with spiky black hair, pale skin electric blue eyes and death to Barbie t-shirt. The last boy had pale skin, snowy white hair, and icy blue eyes. Ben asked them their names, Alpha, Beta, and Omega. They had said that they needed Mal to come with them. No way was she going with those creepy people. When she voiced her thoughts, Alpha voiced his. "I don't have time for this" he shouted. "Calm down and stick to the plan" Omega said. "Okay, how do I say this. Umm hi, my real name is Nico DiAngelo and we wanted are entrance to be more dramatic so we made up fake names, she's Thalia and he is Kane. Umm you should come with us because umm I am your brother and yeah, Nico finished rubbing the back of his neck awkwardly.  "Your lying" Jay called "yeah Hades only has one child"
Kane snorted, "or four, you never know." "I'm still not coming with you, Ben" "I have to escort you out" Ben said, taking a step forward. "Not another step" Kane growled "we're here for Mal then this will be all over and I can search for Annabeth. "Annabeth?" Mal questioned "My girlfriend" "oh" "whatever, your coming with us and I'm not afraid to use force. "Kane" Nico growled warningly. "There's nothing holding me back and you know it, so help me if you don't come with us I will kill your petty boyfriend!" "Kane!" "What Nico" the two glared at each other. "I don't need her to be kind to me, I'm going to have a normal life with Annabeth when this is over and I'll never see her. Come with me" Kane was looking murderous at the moment, but Mal wouldn't back down. "No" "one more time" Kane growled "No" suddenly Kane lunged and grabbed Ben by the neck and whipped out a silver dagger and held it to Ben's throat. "Let him go" Mal said, her eyes glowing emerald green. "Make me" Mal started towards him. "Not one step." "We outnumber you" Mal stated. "But I'm the one with the king" suddenly Nico stepped in "But I'm the one who has your true identity"
"You wouldn't" Percy said "I would" Nico threatened "How would Annabeth react if she knew you were acting this way" Nico said "I'm doing this for her," "Percy, she wouldn't want it to be this way" Percy growled but pushed Ben away. Immediately the V.Ks surrounded the trio. "Who are you really Kane?"