Percy

"Who are you really Kane" I swallowed hard and glared at Nico. He glared right back. "That is none of your concern" Percy replied, lying through his teeth. "Yes it is, you wouldn't of let Ben go if Nico didn't threaten your identity, there's something your hiding" dog guy said "umm first what are your names, I'm getting tired of calling you names in my head. "Jay" rapunzel said "Carlos" said dog guy "Ben" said the king "now who are you?" Mal questioned "you come with us and he'll tell you who he is" Nico said. "No" Mal said "I have a better deal, we won't throw you in the dungeon for threatening are Ben and you tell us who you are. "Don't try to fight your outnumbered" Jay said with a smirk "but are we out-powered?" Thalia asked them. Percy understood what she was playing at. They had seen the trio's display of power when they made there entrance. "But do you have a fairy godmother?" Mal said smirking. Percy realized to late that the fairy godmother was chanting a spell behind him. He spun around quickly and grabbed the wand, snapping it on his knee. Everyone in the room gasped "that's what you get for trying to spell me" Percy smirked "now, I have a deal for you, we won't take Mal if you give us access to the isle. There were a chorus of no's in the crowd before Mal silenced them. "Fine" she said "but we will accompany you. "If your gonna be my tour guide we should probably get along" Percy said holding out his hand "start over?"  Mal hesitantly shook it "hi my name is Kane" "I'm Mal" "nice to meet you"