1

* best to listen with the song "chamber of reflections by Mac Demarco"!

* recommend reading in the times new Romans*

September 5:30 pm

A deep sigh you let out as you realise that this is fate moving away from all the good and bad memories you shared with your family, missing your mom especially. As your writing deep miniature poems to describe your deep bottled traumas that only you and the future knew;  "Minnie... Minnie..MIKASA take out those frickin AirPods", your father calls out to you "Is there something you need or what ?" you reply harshly.

As your father tends to ignore your tone he replies cheerfully " we are here, say goodbye rose valley and welcome sina valley" driving closer towards the cloudy dim sky but further away from the main piece of you. you glanced as you see him opening a brand new door of a somewhat fresh start.
you let out a small smirk as you know how he puts on show in front of you when you know he cries during the witching hour due to him thinking your asleep, listening to "I bet on losing dogs" on repeat mumbling "my baby oh my baby "over and over again.
You snap back into reality as you try to make that crystal clear memory vivid as possible. You stare down at the poem that you had written at the beginning of the long road trip, it quotes  " Love you" she said as her mom tucked her in ... " love you " she said to her dying mom".
You look in the gauzy weather as it secrets across the sky and you start to see the visual of your college. "Shingeki college"

You let out a deep sigh as your approaching the place you will be staying for the next 3 years, you feel somewhat at peace with the aesthetic that has been laid in front of you.You doze off slowly to a cosy setting as the rain drizzles gently across your car window.

 A loud screech from the brakes that the car makes wakes you up as you realize that your presence has been brought to this high-end college where only the children with a somewhat gifted mind that has been granted the opportunity to express themse...

A loud screech from the brakes that the car makes wakes you up as you realize that your presence has been brought to this high-end college where only the children with a somewhat gifted mind that has been granted the opportunity to express themselves there.

You feel your stomach sink as if an anchor has been dropped into a bottomless sea, as you were only accepted because of the hard work you had made working all those high school years for the scholarship.
As you step foot out of your dads grey feudal car,  your feet squished against the muddy discoloured grass.
Your father already started unpacking your valuables from the backseat and trunk.
You breathe in the crisp air that surrounded you.
A hoarse feminine spoken voice approaches you; " hey are you ok do you need any help? " the ash-blonde girl that was wearing w a black band tee and grey baggy joggers and purple Jordan but also had a unique nose bridge that made her look even more ethereal which fitted her vibe she asked." I'm sorry but do you know where room 139 is ?";  as I spoke even-tempered.
"No way... WE ARE ROOMMATES!!!" She replied loudly; you look at her with saucers in your eyes as you know this might be a long 3 years.
"Oh I didn't tell you my name...my name is Annie.. Annie  Leonhart what's your name by the way ?"; "Mikasa... Mikasa Ackerman" I replied gently.
"Omg I love your mini skirt" Annie replied eagerly; you reply with a lukewarm tone, "thanks it was my moms...." you glance down at your ripped leggings, your face turns to stone as you have just seen medusa.
* Mikasa's fit btw ;)