~Our New Member~ Chapter 2

Anzu was up until 3:00 AM watching idol videos and learning more about all the groups. She finally fell asleep and Mitsu woke her up again at 8:30, "Anzu! Why are you so sleepy today?" Mitsu asked trying to wake Anzu up, "We're leaving today! Tomorrow is school!"
"Aaah, is it morning already??" Anzu said, in a sleepy voice. "Anzuuu! Why are you so sleepy?!" Mitsu asked.
"S-Sorry... it's nothing." Anzu said getting up and then she went to go change her clothes.

————

It was almost time for the girls to go home, Anzu just got back to the hotel room from the store. "Hey Honey! I brought you som— Mitsu? Are you okay?" Mitsu was starting down at her idol magazine, with an upset expression on her face. "I-It's your fault!" Mitsu yelled out! "H-Huh? Is it because of the idol thing?" Anzu asked.
"I-I didn't mean to say that... I'm sorry!" Mitsu exclaimed.
"Mitsu... I know, it's because of what I said, about the idols... isn't it?" Anzu asked.
"I mean... n-n-... yeah..." Mitsu said.
"Honey... There is something... th-that I need to say..." Anzu said in embarrassment. "I'm sorry for what I said, and I want to.... be a school idol with you!"
"A-Anzu? You don't have to say that all just for me, you know?" Mitsu said wiping away her tears.
"No no! I'm saying this for real! I was watching videos of idols until 3:00 AM last night! That's why I'm so sleepy. And... I after seeing all the different idols, and finding out what they're really like! I've come to decide, I want to be an idol!" Anzu said putting her hand towards Mitsu.
"R-Really?" Mitsu asked.
"Of course!" Anzu smiled.
"All right! Let's do this!" Mitsu grabbed Anzu's hand. The two girls went to go get ready to go home and got all their stuff together.

——The Next Day——

The girls were finally back home and it was time to get ready to go to school. Mitsu was brushing her teeth, and changing her clothes while humming one of μ's songs.
"All right! I'm ready to go!" Mitsu said skipping out the door.

She met Anzu at the entrance of the neighborhood. Anzu was wearing a Nijigasaki bracelet she found at a cute idol shop down the road. "Oooh! I like your bracelet!" Mitsu said. Pointing down at Anzu's arm.
"Thanks! I bought you one too!" Anzu smiled, handing Mitsu an Aqours bracelet. "Thank you! Thank you!" Mitsu cheered, putting the bracelet on her wrist. The two continued to walk to school. Mitsu was very excited since Anzu said they could start the school idol group today, so they were on the hunt for new members.

"Hey, Mitsu. I need to go to the library before class, think you can come with me?" Anzu asked.
"Yeah! I'll come with you!" Mitsu smiled, as the two of them walked to the library together.

They both got to the library and Anzu was looking for a book she was supposed to read for science class. It was a book with a blue and green cover called "Scientific Studies Of The Weekend". It was a book that you are usually supposed to read at home, since it's says "weekend", although some teachers let you read it in class or on the school bus.

"Hmm, where is it?" Anzu said while searching around the library. She saw a girl who was helping out at the library, she had coral orange hair and magenta eyes. Part of her hair was tied up into a side ponytail, she also seemed to have some kind of skin condition. "Uh, hi... Do you know where "Scientific Studies Of The Weekend" would be?" Anzu asked the girl. The girl grabbed a piece of paper, she wrote something down on it and gave it to Anzu. 'Yes, it would be right in that area' the paper said, as the girl pointed towards an area on the other side of the library. "Uhh, thank yo—" "Wait a minute! Why the heck did you have to write it down, are you that shy?" Mitsu asked. The girl grabbed another piece of paper and wrote on it again. She handed Mitsu the paper and she read it, 'I'm unable to talk, I'm still able to sing though, just not talk. I'm Jacks Evie by the way!'
"Ohh! That's so cool! You can sing? Ahhh, do you wanna be a school idol with us?" Mitsu asked.
"M-Mitsu!" Anzu said, embarrassed.
"I'm Tsukumo Mitsu! Nice to meet you!" Mitsu smiled at Evie.
"Uh- I'm Arashi Anzu..." Anzu said.
Evie got out another piece of paper and wrote down, 'I'd love to be an idol with you guys'
"Yayy!" Mitsu cheered.

————

After school was over the three of them met up. The all got in their training outfits and were stretching together. "So, how exactly can you sing?" Anzu asked. "Yeah, let's hear it!" Mitsu said.
Evie closed her eyes and took a deep breath. "I say... Hey! Hey! Hey! START:DASH!!"
Both Anzu and Mitsu were in shock.
"You sound AMAZING!" Mitsu said. Evie smiled at Mitsu and Mitsu smiled back.

————

"Okay guys! Enough stretching, we need to start running now, you'll never get anywhere with just the easy stuff!" Anzu said.
"Easy stuff? Stretching isn't easy, ya know?" Mitsu said.
"Well it feels easier to me!" Anzu said as she started running, and the two girls chased after her.

Evie was running the fastest, she was far ahead from the other girls. Anzu was the slowest, at the back of the row, it honestly felt like Evie had been practicing for years, she was already doing so well, compared to the other two. "Huuuh, huuu! I'm definitely not fit to be an idol!" Anzu cried.
"Come on, Anzuu! You can do it! You're a great idol!" Mitsu said. Evie nodded her head in agreement. "Err, I don't think so..." Anzu said. "Yes, Anzu! You can! You are a great idol!" Mitsu told her. Then Evie suddenly hugged Anzu, Anzu's cheeks turned light pink. "Th-Thanks guys..." Anzu said. The two girls smiled at Anzu, making her feel a bit better, so she got up and continued.

————

They were about to leave and then Mitsu realized, they hadn't even made an official club yet. "Guys! We don't even have a club, we need one now! How can we call ourselves real idols!" Mitsu explained. Evie wrote down on her paper, 'You're right!'
"Well... Honey, I never would have called us real idols in the first place! We're not even close to that level yet!" Anzu crossed her arms.
"I know... but we're still idols, aren't we?" Mitsu asked.
"I guess we are...." Anzu smiled faintly.