Darkness Hashira

Full Name: Hanzo Nakamaru
Nickname: Yami no Akuma (Demon of the Dark), Darkness Hashira
Age: 20
Gender: Male
Pronouns: He/Him
Height: 185.42cm (6'1)
Weight: 192lbs
Nationality: Japanese
Ethnicity: Japanese
Sexuality: Straight

Personality: Hanzo displays little to no verbal communication as he has chosen to go under a vow of silence out of fear for what had happened to him when he was four years old (More in Backstory). However his external personality persists, usually being a fatherly person that is quite social with sign language, he is also known to be quite serious whenever it is required of him to do so.
Likes: Slaying Demons, Children, Bento Boxes, Darkness, Sparring with the other Hashiras, Doing High Risk Missions.
Dislikes: Demon Children, Fish, Being in Sunlight, Taking in an Apprentice, Being sent to babysit lower ranks.
Hobbies: Collecting Masks, Teaching children sign language.
Talents: Expert in Stealth, Knows his way around pure Darkness.
Pet Peeves: People stealing his masks, Making fun of his vow of silence, talking about his past.
Fears: Running into the demon in his past, losing sight in his other eye, seeing children die in front of him.
Food Preference: Spicy or Sour Foods.
Ambitions: To put his family to rest and slay the demon that had slaughtered them.
Quotes: None
Family: Mother (Dead), Father (Dead), Older Sister (Dead), Older Sister (Missing), Little Brother (Unknown).
Looks:

Heighten Sense: HearingNichirin Weapon: KatanaKatana Color: GrayBreathing Style: Darkness BreathingBreathing Style based off of: Moon BreathingHow many Breathing Forms: 9

Nichirin Weapon: Katana
Katana Color: Gray
Breathing Style: Darkness Breathing
Breathing Style based off of: Moon Breathing
How many Breathing Forms: 9

Breathing Form 1: Shaded Strike (Shaded Strike is a form that when used, the user will slash their sword forward, causing a dark like slash to form and go directly towards where the first strike was and snuffing any source of light within it's radius for a short time.)
Breathing Form 2: Piercing the Night (Piercing the Night is a form that when used, the user will take their blade and make a jabbing motion. Wherever the jabbing motion was made, it will hit something that is either hidden away or invisible to the naked eye.)
Breathing Form 3: Fake Shadow (Fake Shadow is a form that when used, the user will swing their sword in any direction however will do nothing to their target. It won't be till after the motion of the swing is complete the damage will be done, as the first strike was intended to be a fakeout, or a shadow of the second strike.)
Breathing Form 4: Within the Shadows (Within the Shadows is a form that when used, the user will be silent throughout a short period of time, swinging their blade exactly five times in a combo like pattern. Works best when the user is hidden away in darkness.)
Breathing Form 5: Dark Wheel (Dark Wheel is a form that when used, the user will spin in a circular motion whilst swinging their sword at the same time, creating a wheel that'll inflict damage upon contact)
Breathing Form 6: Shrouded in Darkness (Shrouded in Darkness is a form that when used, it will have a similar effect to Inosuke's Seventh Form: Spiritual Awareness. The only difference is that instead of smelling out demons, all light within an area would go out for a period of time, basically covering everything in total darkness, both boosting Hanzo's attacks and snuffing out any demons in hiding.)
Breathing Form 7: Lights out (Lights out is a form that when used, the user will spin in a clockwise motion that'll inflict many cuts and slashes upon the target's eyes, blinding them for a given moment of time.)
Breathing Form 8: Silent but Deadly (Silent but Deadly is a form that is a combination of Breathing Form 1 and 3. It'll start off as the 1st form but then it'll cause a fakeout as in the 3rd form. The only difference with this form is that in order for it to be used, it has to be right after Breathing Form 4 is used.)
Breathing Form 9: Demon of the Dark (Demon of the Dark is a form that when used, the user will be giving off a aura that is similar to a demons and will make his next attack stronger than before, however if this form is used then there will be the risk of a collapsing lung due to how much air will be needed for this form.)

Backstory: Hanzo Nakamaru was born to a father that was a farmer and a mother that had run away from her clan to be with his father. He would be the third born of his family, with his twin older sisters to watch over him and his younger brother whenever their mother and father were out in the fields. This repeating cycle wouldn't be changed until three months after he had turned four, when one of his older sisters wasn't in the area leaving the other sister and his mother to watch over him and his brother.

One night when his mother was preparing him and his siblings some food, a loud scream from his father would be heard late within the night, and before the mother could even react, a body would be thrown through one of the walls of the hut that they lived in before hitting the second wall, blood splattering everywhere and against the wall. Screams of horror would fill the room as the mother quickly grabbed both of her sons before the assailant dashed into the house and ripped off the older sister's head with ease, her body dropping onto the ground. Having no choice, the mother would run out into the night without a second thought with the boys in her arms saying to them how much she loved them cause she knew that no matter how much she ran, the mad horror would quickly catch up to her. As a last effort, she chose to throw Hanzo from her arms as best she could in hopes that he'll survive this whole ordeal as the last thing that would be heard was the sounds of her screams and the rustling of leaves and bushes.

Two weeks would pass before a demon slayer member would find Hanzo in a small hole that apparently, he dug out himself, his left eye swollen and covered in blood and the worst of it all was, not even a peep of noise would be made from him when the slayer him out of the hole, but just held onto him like a monkey holding onto a tree. He would be treated for his injuries but because of infections in his left eye, when he fully recovered his eye would never heal fully and so his sight would forever be lost in his left eye. Now without a home or anyone to go with, the best choice was for this boy to stay at the demon slayer corps and train, in hopes that he'll be able to find a new meaning in life and be able to speak once more. Years would pass and he became a Hashira but not one word would have left his mouth, not since that day he lost his entire family and so because of it, he promised to himself that he'll hunt down this demon that took his family from him.
Other: Hanzo wears a mask to hide the scarring that he has on his left eye

Theme Song: Scary Gary- Kaito Shoma, DJ Paul, Kingpin Skinny Pimp