Monkey Demon

(Note: This OC will be used after the Red Light District Arc, when Tanjiro and his pals defeated Daki and Gyutaro)

Human Name: Doesn't have one
Demon Name: Yurigama
Nickname: Demonkey, Lord of the Monkeys
Age: 379
Gender: Male
Pronouns: They/Them
Height: 180.34cm (5'11)
Weight: 192lbs
Nationality: Japanese
Ethnicity: (Idk they're a monkey)
Sexuality: Pansexual

Personality: Yurigama is a mischievous type, always constantly playing tricks and deceiving others. They're rarely serious with everything and everyone, the only time when their true serious nature shows is when they're in the presence of the Upper Ranks and/or Muzan himself. Not only that Yurigama is severely loyal to Muzan and will kill other demons in their presence if they even bad mouth him.
Likes: Playing Tricks, Serving under Lord Muzan, Slaying Humans, Monkeys, Devouring Humans.
Dislikes: Being serious on minor things, Demon Slayer Corp, People disrespecting Monkeys, upsetting Lord Muzan.
Hobbies: Playing with Monkeys, Playing Pranks
Talents: Martial Artist, Expert Climber, Expert on Bo Staff, and Excellent Trickster.
Pet Peeves: Their tricks not working
Fears: Sunlight and Rats
Food Preference: Arms and Legs of Human Males
Ambitions: To become the strongest demon ever and to always serve Muzan for all of eternity
Quotes: "I am Lord of the Monkeys!" "Human or not, you all started off as monkeys."

Family: All dead
Looks:

In the Twelve Kizuki: YesWhat ranking: Upper Moon 6Blood Demon Art: Primate's Rage (The user will acquire extra strength and speed, along with heightened hearing, smell, and sight

What ranking: Upper Moon 6
Blood Demon Art: Primate's Rage (The user will acquire extra strength and speed, along with heightened hearing, smell, and sight. The user will also acquire a moveset that makes him fight like different breeds of primates)

[The list below is the commonly known moves Yurigama uses whenever they are using the Blood Demon Art, however their has been known to be more moves]

Screech of the Baboon: Screech of the Baboon is a demon art that when used, the user will let out a vicious scream that will stun anyone who listens to it and damages their ear drums, decreasing their capability to hear.
Fist of the Mandrill: Fist of the Mandrill a demon art that when used, the user will clench their hands into fist and throw a flurry of brutal punches towards the opponent, mostly aiming towards their ribcage area as to damage their lungs and lower the chances of a breathing form being used.
Speed of the Monkey: Speed of the Monkey is a demon art that when used, the user will move at speeds allegedly faster than 70MPH (Miles Per Hour).
Guts of the Gorilla: Guts of the Gorilla is a demon art that when used, the user will puff out their body to not only make themselves look bigger but to increase their defense before an attack will reach them, causing less damage to the user upon contact.

Backstory: When people speak of the Monkey Demon, their minds would resort to the Lord of the Monkeys or better known off as Yurigama. However their path to earn the claim of fame didn't start off normally, in fact they didn't start off as a human at all because they're actually a Monkey-turned Demon. Yurigama belonged to a pack of monkeys that traveled across Japan in search of food and shelter, however one day the pack was found and killed by a poacher looking to make money, leaving only them barely clinging onto life. Now normally when an animal is left to die they usually put the animal out of their misery or attempt to nurture it back to health, however a third option was given to the young monkey.

Muzan would stumble upon the monkey that day and felt the dying hatred they had towards humans and decide that this was a waste to let this hatred die, so because of it Muzan decided to turn the monkey into a demon. However, due to Yurigama being a monkey and not a human there were some side effects to it like not knowing how to speak or being extra sensitive to the sunlight. This however did not deter Yurigama from wanting to prove Muzan wrong and having their bloodlust filled revenge, so because of it over the next one-hundred to three-hundred years Yurigama would learn to speak Japanese by studying and listening to the language, gaining bits of knowledge here and there whilst dining on human flesh. It wouldn't be before long that Yurigama had made a name for themselves as originally they were supposed to be in the Lower Moons but it was disbanded due to Rui's failure.

However this would change when one day whilst Yurigama was chowing down on a human males foot, they would suddenly find themselves inside a large open room before seeing Muzan and immediately bowing in front of him. Upon seeing their loyalty Muzan would begin to explain the reasoning for their summoning, telling them of the Upper Moon 6's defeat. So due to the failure of both of them, Yurigama would receive an extraordinary amount of blood from Muzan, becoming an Upper Moon 6, giving their true loyalty to Muzan whenever needed.

Theme Song: Disaster- KSLV Noh