The Invasion (Uninvited Guests AU Fan-Made Scene)

In the moments that Zach was returning to his apartment while bringing Red and Solomon with him, The Warlock was putting his final touches on a new plan he was coming up with. 

"You're a monster! You ruined Red's life, made Solomon turn against him, and on top of all that,  destroyed their home!" Godzilla shouted towards The Warlock. 

"You're not the first person to tell me that, Goji. But it's not just their world that I will have destroyed." 

"W-What do you mean by that...?" Mothra asked, visibly worried by that statement. 

The Warlock then had a smug grin on his face, and everyone could tell that he was up to no good. 

"Since I'll be doing away with you all eventually, I may as well share the information with you." The Warlock said, as they could clearly tell he was scheming by the look on his face. 

"What are you planning to do, then?" Rodan asked sternly.  

"Since I released that Hellbeast and his little Bat friend into Earth, that gave me a brilliant idea...." The Warlock expressed to the three monsters. 

"Why don't I release ALL the lifeforms on all those other planets onto Earth, and I will rule over it?" He added, while doing a deep chuckle. 

"NO! So many innocent lives will be lost from your actions!" Godzilla shouted in protest. 

Mothra backed him up by saying "Y-Yeah, please, don't do it! You don't know what kinds of damage it could cause!" 

"Oh how cute is this, you all are only delaying the inevitable with your worthless begging." The Warlock snapped back at them, with smugness across his face. 

"We won't let you do this, Warlock!" Rodan shouted. 

"Well, spoiler alert....YOU'RE MUCH TOO LATE." The Warlock spoke, as three pairs of eyes appeared in the darkness behind him, two of them glowing red, and one of them glowing green. 

"Why don't we start off with this one, hm?" The Warlock asked, before he snapped his fingers, creating a gigantic rift with the downtown area in Zachary's city of residence on the other side of it. Through the rift, people in the streets watched in pure shock. 

Then, out from the rift, Mecha King Ghidorah emerged into the city, letting out three roars at once, one of them sounding metallic, due to one of his heads being replaced with a robot attachment. 

This in turn caused people to start running, whilst screaming in terror. "Heh, music to my ears!" The Warlock shouted, whilst laughing at the chaos he was causing.  

Zach, hearing the roar of the three-headed monster, suddenly sprang up, along with Red and Solomon. 

"T-Tell me you heard that too..." Solomon spoke to Red, anxiously. 

"WHO DIDN'T HEAR IT?!" Red shouted in response. 

"Quiet, you two..." Zach spoke as he approached one of the windows in his apartment, moving the curtains so he could take a peek outside. 

But when Zach looked outside, his heart dropped like it fell out of an airplane. 

He could see that there were rifts starting to open up all over the city, with the creatures from the NES Godzilla game emerging from them left and right. And they were causing chaos and destruction across the city. 

"OH...MY......GOD...." Zach spoke out loud. 

Just then, an emergency news alert blared over every TV across the city, and it caught Zach's attention, along with the two Demons. A reporter who was live at their news station said these following words: