(OUTDATED) Character Bio: Zachary (From My AU)

Vital Statistics: 

Vital Statistics: 

Name: Zachary Williams 

Age: 31  

Birthday: April 23rd, 1994

Gender: Male 

Height: 5'11" 

Race: American 

Hair Color: Dark Brown 

Eye Color: Auburn 

Status: Alive 

Alignment: Protagonist Character 

  History:  

Early Life

Zachary was your typical everyday person throughout most of his life, and he was fond of the Godzilla series, as well as having an enjoyment for games on the NES (Nintendo Entertainment System) from a young age. So, when he learned of the game "Godzilla: Monster Of Monsters", released in December of 1988 for the NES System, it felt like a dream come true, according to him. He ended up getting this game as a present for his 10th birthday, and when he did, he played it as much as he could, during his free time at home, after school, on the weekends, etc. Although, a year later, when he was 11, he ended up trading the game for another one called "Amagon", which was a choice he regretted ever since. 

When he was in Middle School, in the year 2007, he managed to get a girlfriend, by the name of "Melissa Klien", who had a mental disorder that caused her to go into "episodes", in which she would sit completely straight, and talk blankly. After these "episodes", she would sit with her head in her hands, trembling. Despite all this, she was a very kind person who nobody ever really talked to because of her mental illness. The two of them liked to hang out in a field on certain nights when they were able to see one another, and they'd just chat, and look up at the stars. However, on one of these nights, Melissa didn't say anything to Zach, as she just sat still as a statue, looking up at the moon, she then sprang up from where she was sitting, and ran towards a road that was occupied with oncoming traffic. Zach tried to stop her, but it was too late, she was hit by a truck, and killed that night, the driver of the said truck never being found.  

Teenage Years/NES Godzilla Creepypasta 

4 years later, in 2011, Zach, who was at this time, a recent High School graduate, bought a new NES system, and got some games for it from his childhood friend, Billy. He managed to get another copy of Godzilla: Monster of Monsters, and with it, some other games, such as Legend of Zelda, Bomberman, and Action 52. Due to his great nostalgia for the title, he played Godzilla: Monster of Monsters first. 

When he started his new copy of the game up, the events of the NES Godzilla Creepypasta unfolded. 

After Zach defeated Red using Acacius, a powerful Kaiju that the spirit of his dead girlfriend granted him, he began debating on what he would do with the Godzilla cartridge, he had the options of either destroying it, or putting it out of his life by selling it, though there were some major issues that Zach internally struggled with thinking of when it came to the aspect of the game's dangerous abnormalities.