Four.

✣ ✣ ✣

"Hey. Pssst, hey."

What the hell?

"Wake up."

You feel a gentle nudge to your shoulder as you stir awake, bringing your hands up to rub at your tired eyes in an attempt to wake yourself up more.

"Harry..?"

You grumble, voice still scratchy from exhaustion. He lets out a quiet chuckle, and you feel him gently brush your knotted hair out from in front of your face.

"Why are you awake, Harry? Better yet, why am I awake now? What's the time?"

Propping your elbows up by your sides, you lift yourself up slightly and squint before furrowing your brows in confusion once realizing it's still completely dark outside.

"Morning, Peach. Think it's around four?"

Harry gently begins to push you over in his bed, lifting up the covers to crawl under and rest his head up on the pillows before reaching under to take your hand in his.

"Wanted to do something, dig? Gotta get up, though. A pain, I know."

You can tell he's just now woken up as well, as his voice is still groggy like yours. Sighing, you nod and sit up further to brush the covers off of the two of you. The sleep wasn't awful, but you did wish you had a change of clothes at the time. Ten was the latest you'd be leaving this morning, so you shrugged off the annoyance of switching clothes as it wouldn't be that long until you were home. Dragging him up and out of bed with you, you can't help but smile up at him when you see how crazy his hair's gotten from a good rest. He shoots one back, and the appearance of his deep dimple makes you feel fuzzy inside.

The two of you stand in silence, just staring back at each other for a few moments before he clears his throat and begins to walk out of the room with you, holding a finger up to his lips to signal to remain quiet. He intertwines his fingers with yours, squeezing lightly as he approaches the sliding doors leading out to the backyard. You weren't able to see the property very well last night, with the amount of people around being practically a curtain to the windows and open doors. It didn't matter, anyways, because all you did last night was just focus on Harry, and that's perfectly fine.

It's not like you've felt like this towards anybody - or even anything - before. It's a strange affinity. His presence is the most comforting you've ever been with, but you know not to ever say something like that to Tawny, as she'd turn green with envy. He's still a stranger, though, but for some odd reason you don't feel as if you need to be wary of him in any way.

Simply put — he's charming. He's got the personality of a star, a real one. You figure he's going to go big with his music, not just based off of personality, but because he's probably got the best voice you've ever heard.

Better than Elvis?

Let's not compare the two, now.

You're being drawn back into reality by a sudden gust of breeze coming from the lake in the backyard that you've obviously never noticed before. Harry looks down to you and nudges your arm with his own, walking out the the pier jetting off from the dewy morning grass.

"Know how to swim?"

"Of course I know how to swim, Harry."

"Oh, cool."

A devilish smirk plays on his lips and you already don't want anything to do with his idea. He opens his mouth to say something, but closes it almost immediately after as the words just won't come out.